uh, yeah :) Here's the task picture:
Yes, and I'll skip the first task. It's a little bit tooooo personal. :)
---
2) Something I feel strongly about? Well, I guess my dreams then. I *chuckles*, this is going to be a weird aspiration. My dream is to be a wedding planner. Like the very famous one in BRIDE WARS. Yes, you
might think it's lame but! I really, want to help many couples to start their love journey together as man and wife. It's like, to me, the most awesomest thing ever. Like, the happy faces on their faces just makes me fill accomplished. They have a blissful journey ahead. I think that planning their entourage to wedding cards and to the wedding dress is a fun and exciting job. Especially when seeing their wedding photographs, I feel that it's a bloody job well done!
---
Okay, i know it's short and lame. But it's really what i'm strongly feel about. I know that I have like limited vocabulary but, oh well :)
okay, got to brush up on all my subjects! Not very satisfied with my prelim 2 results :(!
Love always :)