Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

10 Sept 2011

#7 where did you go, did I go into your heart then?

I didn't update for a very long time didn't i?
ARGH.
I have this new fab within me that I like to answer my own questions. Which makes people laugh. But their my goodfriends and bestie. SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. :) anyway, i swear by bestie, guyfriend and goodfriend super awesome max. They damn qt lah :) but then guyfriend has some issues, and sometimes it gets on my nerves. It's time to train my patience level.
anw, i'm having my pms lately, and mum is being a bitch too. I seriously want to strangle her, but she's my mum. So yeah. Holidays hasn't been really going well for me. Oh dearie me. Hahah, i started another stupid love story blog. LOL. don't tell you hehe. :)
okay lah, someone is missing me then I now sneezing like shit! HAHAH, all my brain cell die lah.
ok ok, byebye ^^