Today's a rather, peaceful day. EXCEPT THAT STUPID FEELING IN MY STOMACH. IT SICKENING AND CHURNING. /disgusted face/
Yesterday gaybestie and bestie sho cute together. #actcutesinglish :p
Uh, okay weird. Well I guess today i'd be talking about my school's prom night then. I think the idea that it's held at Furama city center sucks, BADLY. I don't know the rest but i'm totally willing to pay for a place worth. Like if you were to tell me it's held at Raffles town club. I'd pay $80-90. For sure. C'mon. we don't even know if it's a shabby place or not. And if it is, IF, why should we wear formal and presentable to a place that isn't fit for us to? Really? Like I think if it was some hotel or country club that we know, we'll be gladly to pay. I hope you get what I mean. How wold you guys know if we won't pay for the price. On I believe the school's short on funds. What poor finance management you have. Here let me somehow, portray an example to you then. Every two years, prom night is being held. TWO YEARS. And the school cannot seem to find a classy place enough for us. AND IF YOU COULD, you should have adequate sum to help subsidize at least $5 everyone's tickets. Really, what have you been doing last year with the cash which might be you know reserved for our prom? Yes, I might not understand how it works but it can't be we held any lavish and extravagant events that you can't book a better place. It's such a disappointment, after four years. Seriously.
---
Oh well, what can we do then protest? I want my prom, really . I want to wear a beautiful dress and all. forget it. The best part of prom is to have fun isn't it. So, i'm going to enjoy :)
---
Today is like a slacken holiday or something like very slack. I came back, read up a little POA concepts and slept till 3+. It's called a power nap lol. Yeah then wake up, chat with idiotdumb and forced gaybestie to get whatsapp. that lucky dude's like gonna get many blackberry phones. GRR.
Whatever, I'm not really a fan of blackberry (sorry bb fans) yeah.
alright until next time.
love always :)