Currently watching (i think) the last few episodes of Love! I swear Ming Ming is so brave, I don't think I can be like her *_*
---
Okay, so like as promised (actually it was kind of self voluntary) on twitter, I will post! So here's the deets ;)
---
10/10/11
My birthday ! the short post down below *points down* Well, it was quite a pleasant day, as in like I received numerous birthday wishes, TO MY FACE. Haha, that was lame but words can't describe how I feel about that day, it was just peaceful and pleasant to me. Love the new PUMA bag daddy got me. Hehe, uhm, my EOS 1100D was from mum! Hm, Aunty wanted to get me some Chomel accessories but I havent rent my prom dress yet! So that's kind of a KIV present! Awesome day I'd say!
11/10/11
Well, the day itself kind of pissed me off, and I didn't really enjoy it, but I couldn't really remember the "intricate" details of it >( but oh well! the day's passed and like I shouldn't dwell on it! Oh yeah, gaybestie got fever. Was busy comforting the both of them T_T
12/10/11
Simone bestie came to my house to study @ 9 ! Super happy max cause it was a frikking productive day. I did 2 maths paper 1, 1 maths paper two, 2 SS essays, one english functional paper and like I couldn't sleep at night so I woke up and did POA paper.
How fucken awesome is that now ;)
13/10/11
Study date with my dearest Kai Li and Hui Lin @ tea party! Awesome shizz! Like the rose was superb, their ice lemon tea, beef bolognese, mud pie and cheese cake were delightful! You see, mostly when we consume lemon tea, it tends to be overwhelmed by the lemon and sugar taste. There isn't any TEA in it. But at tea party, the tea is like "BAM BITCH, THIS IS WHAT I MOTHER EFFING CALL TEA". It was awesome to study with the girls, we had like a 30 mins gossip and eating session and like we started to study. I swear it felt so good to study with my girls :)
14/10/11
A sad day that we many people wouldn't anticipate I guess. It's graduation day and it's gonna be the last time that I will chase the irregular arrival of bus times and start scolding the blind bus driver. It's the last time where I can bitch about school. The last time where secondary school friendships are forged. Took lots of photos! Posted on Facebook and it's titled I want to be forever young. You can go check 'em out! Of course if you are my friend on FB, I basically locked every single shit. The only thing strangers can see is my gender. 100% female. HAHAHAH
15/10/11 -16/10/11
Well, basically it was a study in the morning and slack at night day but, I have never felt so good about studying sometimes :)
17/10/11
Today's okay I'd say, wasn't feeling well, thank god there isn't school. Counting down three days to my science practical! A little nervous for physics because we can't really predict the question and imagine if circuits came out o_o.
Okay, so mum is like blog-window-shopping and i'm bloggin and we're about to study. But I have a bad feeling i'm not really in a good mood cause of the damned weather.
---
There, my summed up weekly uh, diary. I think I'll do the weekly thing often. It'll be easier. As in, I don't really actually have much time to blog 'cause, I normally tweet and facebook. I don't have time to sit down and slowly type out everything that's going on in my mind. Also, like nowadays since I don't really touch the comp, my typing speed decreased, at a constant rate.
Okay, bye lovelies who read till here, XOXOXOXOXOXO.
love always :)