So, i'm just going to post some photos I found on facebook ^^ . But before that, We'll, well discuss about my day..? Hahah, I slept at like 2 plus, waking up at ten plus. Then I had breakf, go through my maths. Then what else? Had a magnum before going to school. AWESOME. HAHAH. Here comes the whole picture this and that. Oh yes, all credited to... RAINBOW PASTEL ∞ :D
This is just awesome. I'm not a HARDCORE harry potter fan. But the shows and the books are my childhood :') This is better than all the magical shows out there (not naming names).
This is something all girls who are overweight and thinks that they're fat always wants. Maybe those who also think of their health of paramount importance.
This is a definite thing i'll do after o levels. And uhm, maybe the day after dyeing my hair. #lol
I need to watch all the timeless disney classics which practically satisfied all my "prince-charming-will-come" fantasies HAHAHAHAHHA. I know, it's like some foolish Thinking, but I'm sure every girl mesmerized by Disney princess have these fantasies :)
So yeah. I think after o levels, I'm going to do up a post on what I don't really like about myself. THAT'S SO PERSONAL LOL. Hm, maybe I should like edit those tooooo personal parts hahaha ~
Bye bye !
Love always :)!


