Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

13 Dec 2011

#48 i know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

HEY THERE ALL YOU SEXY SINGLE PEOPLE. (#FOREVERALONE YES I KNOW LOL).
I'm going to do my task picture that I have posted before and completely placed it at the back of my mind!
Uh, I am to do number 3 but I am clueless about any book I love. BUT THERE IS THIS ONE. THIS VERY SPECIAL ONE. The name is, Yakuza Moon by Shoko Tendo.
This is exactly what I bought in Kinokuniya! HAHAH. Well, the story is about. When she was young, what was her life, then she followed her sister, clubbed. Met a bunch of friends, did drugs, lost her virginity, met crooks and then reality dawned upon her and she settled down in life with a man who loved her so much (ex yakuza) that decided to quit his gang. He had to cut off his pinky to get out of the gang. Her ex boyf haunted her and he like had an accident so he quit pestering her. She had a daughter but decided to file for a divorce because she kept having her past haunt her so she didn't feel comfortable.
Yeap, that's like the summary. But the details of it you'd have to really put your heart and soul to read it. 
I was introduced this book by a fellow Singaporean traveler when touring Italy back in 2007. I was so engrossed that I didn't pay attention to the scenery (waste of money) but thank god that was the last day when I was in Italy. When I got back, I pestered my mum to buy. To get me off her back she quickly bought it. I was so engrossed that I finished it in 1 day. How fast. HAHAAHHA. So yeah, I re-read that book 5 times. THAT was how much I loved it. I think after one time, you guys would just leave it aside, probably just took it to re-read the best bits. But I read it thoroughly for a whopping 5 times. (sounds little but yknow what i mean).
---
Yes, so that's the task for today! HAHAHA. Okay now for the following part of the blog... I have tumblr-ed cakes and desserts. SO WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR THE HUNGRY PEOPLE
how cute is that mini grater ?!
LOOK AT THE CHOCOLATE POWDER. #DECADENCE
most likely making this during the new year. :) These are called cake pops ;)
you can go www.bakerella.com :D SHE HAS THE MOST CUTEST DESIGNS OF CAKE POPS. If you're wonder what is cake pops. Those round things on the top are cake + cream cheese. The outer pinky frosting is... CHOCOLATE /HEARTS/ Yes, chocolate. I was also planning to do rainbow cupcakes and mooncakes. These three are the heavenly desserts that I promised kaili to do with her. Which I haven't /inserts sad face/. OKAY, so I guess here's the end!
Byebye!
Love always!