So hello! I told you guys about the new year's reolution post right then like uh, I using another computer so that either has to wait or wait. Because the "note" asking what are your new years resolution is in my computer. Yeah, so I hope by tomorrow it'll be up, i'm making no promises.
So first things first I had my first day at work today and it was enjoyable, #selfpraise abit I had a little too high an efficiency for my supervisors. So was really feeling great for myself because I made only one blunder - I said SMC instead of SMA. Hahah, and I almost said 'good afternoon ste-SMA" I almost said steven lim. HAHAHAHA. Oh gosh I was like internally laughing inside myself.
So being a little too fast made me like ha to stone at my position, either that or like I read my story book. Morning till afternoon phone ringing non-stop. i was like "DAMN! THIS CUSTOMERS ALOT OF QUESTION SIA!"
Haha, uhm so yes moving on. I was blog hopping at work then soetimes I see female bloggers getting really famous in the blogsphere then I'm like wow, fame at such young age. That's great. So what these female bloggers had in common was their looks. I mean, they hae big round eyes, doll faces, expert make up skills. Then i'm like, expected. Then some other people I see lke, eh, this girl single eyelid, make up so heavy like 1 kg on the face people still say pretty. I mean I have nothing against single eyelid girls okay, and you have to admit some really uh, not that pleasant looking. MOVING ON. I not as pretty as those top bloggers lah, then like I can at least comment on others ._. haha, so like really are those people being nice? REMAINS A MYSTERY.
---
I'm slightly relieved I'm not class vice chairperson anymore. I'm sick of teachers and MORE keep throwing their duties at me. And others shouldn't blame me that the relay system message didn't reach them because I honestly did send them out and repeated 3/4 times MUST SEND PLEASE. So it's not my fault you didn't receive the message.
---
oh well, maybe tomorrow i'll do up my jae/jpsae application. I guess most people already made up their mind then the website will be quite busy tonight. HMZIES.
Alright then, love always <3