Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

12 Jan 2012

#55 I will not love you tonight

So I realized that I have absolutely no time at all to blog at home because this is the scenario:
I wake up like at 7 > I go to work > go home > sleep. I have absolutely NO TIME to blog. And I just want to continue speaking/blogging/writing in proper English. So posting about my awkward life somehow helps me too. So since my supervisor (if you read my tweets you know who) has nothing for me to do, I have time to blog! Today, I seriously have no time. Cause I'll be going to Gaybestie's house, so when I reach home, I'll eat my flu medicine and knock myself out on the bed. So do you think I've got time? ABSOLUTELY NO!
---
And then it dawned upon this morning that I will have also no time to blog about your new year's resolutions. Because I was thinking end of the month where, maybe I'll have a little free time to do so, but I don't want to transfer my personal stuff to the office computer. So I can't post from the office computer. Well this post is going to be a lil about me #narcissism? NO. Haha, it's self depreciating, a little, I guess.
---
I am I guess, a little spoilt lah (oh the irony of trying to post in proper English. Shit). So how am I spoilt? I want what I want. I pull a face when I don't get it. Then I persuade my mum to get it for me. Like my nook and Kate spade back. /tinge of guilt/ Yes, I am like that. Then I mean when I get my hands on those stuff you'll know that I'm quite persuasive because my mum can be quite stubborn.
Then there's this thing, when my dad ask me what I want for my birthday present, I say I need nothing. BRAT? YES I KNOW. But why do I say that? It's because right, my dad's financial status isn't like my mum. Their separated ( I think you guys know right?) , my dad isn't as highly qualified as my mum. So I don't bear to ask my dad to buy me stuff. BUT SOMETIMES I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LUST/DESIRE FOR ALRIGHT (lol, lust)
I get uptight pretty easily. Especially to people who are closer to me. I guess this probably is because I thought they know me well, then I have not much patience for them, thus the easy uptight shit. Then to strangers, I have VERY high patience. But then when it's losing, I shoot sarcasm. Every sentence has another meaning to it. Like I can say yeah, you're hair's really nice Jane. But it's obvious that it's total crap. But when I'm sincere you could totally see it in my eyes.
I know I sound/ portray myself as a SUPER BIG ASSHOLE AND SPOILT BRAT ABOVE. But then, I really am a REALLYYYY FRIENDLY SOCIABLE PERSON. I cannot be seen alone, /facepalm/ I feel like i'm #foreveralone. It's this feeling that eats you up and says "HAHA BITCH NO FRIEND." That, kind of feeling. So if you feel alone, I FEEL YOU BRO. Because, I have been octracized before. It's not something you'll want. I had to put down my pride (I don't mean to say that I have a super high pride you know, but as in, you have that feeling of being very grieved <translated from google>, okay I'm getting worse at explaining myslef.)and talk to others. Like I've everytime I'm alone, I would NEVER EVER want someone from school/acquittance to see me. I am paranoid enough to feel that they're laughing at me. So here, I spoken bad about myself and a little self defence. So there you go laugh, I got over it anyway :)
---
Oh yes, if you feel bored at home right or anywhere you are. GO WATCH Noah Yap's video, it's super hilarious. To me it seems like he makes an effort to not spew vulgarities. \m/ Then follow him on Noah's twitter. You'll get addicted. :)
Alright toodles! Love always!
PS/ I guess, no more new years resolution but how about CNY yah. kk. kthxbai.