Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

26 Jun 2012

#107 forget mr right, love mr wrong once.

HI HI HI HI HI. I AM BORED. AND I GOT 1 B+ AND 1 B FOR THE CAs FOR LAST TERM. BEST THING. Ok, if you got an A, shut up. hAHAHAHAHHA NO LAH, I WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOU. GOOD JOB ^^
Met Carissa dear in IDK HOW LONG IT'S BEEN FOREVER . (i saw her last friday) yep we went for FC6 breakfast, tried to scare people and then yep..... we failed.
HMB WAS AS PER USUAL HILARIOUS.
PC WAS... idk, trudy will get her attention when she wants it. I guess, the module is kind of straightforward? the topics :) So then yep! it's was alright. Spent my afternoon in Spectrum battling with construction noises and tryna do my VC due tmrw. I CANNOT WAIT FOR VPDP LESSON. A BIRD TOLD ME THAT WE GET TO USE VIDEO CAMS TO VIDEO STUFFS KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKE. Okay then when i spoil the equipment i am screwed lol wtf.
Alright, will post in proper English, I need to!
OH OH. I ENJOYED MY DRAWING SESSION AND LATE MCD'S LUNCH WITH REN, MINGHUA AND DION TODAY. Dion laughed till he cried. That qtpie. ;)
Bye!!!
Love always xx
PS/ ITB IS TMRW T_T