Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

16 Jul 2012

#119 Almost paradise.

HI TODAY WILL BE A LENGTHY POST ALRIGHT AHAH. Basically it's a combined post! I haven't been posting a lot, so, to make up this is a loooooong post. With many pictures! Hehe. Topics? Saturday X Sunday X what makeup products I use :)

Saturday, 14 July 2012
Basically hooked on a new TVB drama - Three Kingdoms RPG! It stars Kenneth Ma (!!!!!!!!), Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung. Don't really give a shit to the other 2 except Kenneth. But dear Kenneth seemed to kind of gain weight. Then again, I love him, so I accept him for who he is. AHAH.
So an overview of the story:
This spoilt kid of an average family (Szema Wan Shun, Kenneth Ma) gotten into huge trouble with his friends a mechanic and a producer (who constantly gets scolded). What caused it? A chaebeol (2nd generation spoilt brat) caused Wan Shun to lose his part time job and to take revenge, Wan Shun and his friend applied superglue to the chaebeol's car seat to make fun of him. How ever, Wan Shun knocked the glovebox (I think that's what you call it) and a pack of ecstasy dropped and Shun picked it up. Upon realizing what it is, they made their escape. Chaebeol got back into his car > stuck on seat > got caught by the police. Then shun's proclaimed bestfriends, pushes the blame on Shun to get off the hook. On the run (ironically he is innocent), he falls into a time travel bubble and travelled back to the preceding (I think that's the word) Han Dynasty era!
I CANNOT WAIT FOR EP 5 SERIOUSLY. Not to mention I am also currently watching "I need romance 2" ^-^
After watching the 4 episodes, mum and I made our way to Aunt's house all the way at Seng Kang! We went for Jumbo for dinner :D and was practicing my shutter priority skills ^^ Photo time!
Shutter Priority pictures X some food photos.












My signature mirrored >w<




Okay, so quick tip tip! If you are interested in making photos like the names and hearts and all here's how you're going to do it! 
First things first, you need to have a DSLR >w< 
Second, get a phone with a flashlight option! 
Third, switch mode dial on your DSLR to about " 2" " This means 2 seconds, if you take longer to write/draw, set it even lower. The faster the shutter speed, the faster the photo taken :)
Fourth, switch off all your lights, switch the flashlight on and either steady your hand to take photo of your friend or, make sure your DSLR is steady on your tripod!
Fifth, you want to make sure that your camera's focus is on the light ok!
Lastly, SNAP IT. 
^-^
Slept at around 12/1? Had to meet Sheikh the next day.

Sunday, 15 July 2012
Well, woke up early to meet Sheikh at Orchard! Had to meet up to snap photos for gened! Dear Sheikh was late and then I was mad hungry :( So we settled lunch at Fish an Co. @ Paragon, we shared a plate of NY fish and chips! Photo tiem!









We are fans of miranda kerr. <3
So then I went to Pasir Ris which reminds me badly of Jln Senang :( I used to go there every weekend instead of Seng Kang. :(
Yeah, so then my aunt came to pick me up and we had a mini celebration  for my brothers and we had popiah for dinner ^^













nomnomnomz








favourite boy <3













I like this, I don't know why. I just do.




Monday, 16 July 2012
Today's just a typical monday. As always, there's monday blues for me. Happy thing was that Julia said she's coming back really soon and I really cannot wait to meet her. :") I know I'm going to cry like a bitch when she leaves again but I know I will cherish my time spent with her <3 Today will be about what I use for my make up, basically, they are just hand me downs from my mother :)

L-R: Khiel's Sunscreen, Benefit pore minimizer, Benefit's stay don't stray eye primer, Shiseido concealer in no. 6 and Legere UV BB cream!
Opinions: Khiel's sunscreen is quite light on your skin :D Bought it for about $30? The benefit items I bought it in US it comes with a mini face primer too. The whole set is exclusive at Sephora only and it costs $10 USD. The other two are hand me downs :D

I normally use the first color from the top right and the second color on the second row. This is the ester lauder palette from my mum. I think it was some christmas edition thing, from 2010!


Paul and Joe eye primer in number 4 :) It's a very lovely pink. Also a hand me down from my mother. Apply this if you would want the eyeshadow to stay on your eyes longer :)


Moving on to the eyeliner parts, I use an angled brush from face shop. Eyeliner from bobbi brown, 1. The lancome eyeshadow brush, gel liner and angled brushes are hand me downs too. 
                 
Benefit little bit of BAD GAL lash is another item I bought last year, this costs $9 USD, and is very nice to use. It coats more making your lashes look thicker. One thin about this mascara's formula is that it doesn't clump. I LOVE MASCARAS THAT DOESN'T CLUMP. Why? Because I have a weird habit of combing my eyelashes.




darker shade for contour and lighter shade to give color. Bought this at the Singapore Sephora for around $49.


Estee Lauder hand me down blusher brush from the christmas 2010 edition :)

Last part, the lips and fragrance. 
L-R: Shiseido Benefiance Lip balm, Chanel Coco Rouge in 53 - Chance, M.A.C's Kinda sexy. Estee Lauder lipgloss christmas edition 2010 (pink kiss and plum divine), Crabtree and Evelyn fragrance (I think the name is Summer), Lush cosmetics bubblegum lip scrub.

Close up of the lip balm.

The lips and fragrance items are in this mad sweet Jill Stuart pouch I bought from Kino. It not only comes with a pouch but also a make up bag and a Jill Stuart make up manual for their new spring products.

"J"
OMG FINALLY THE END OF MY POST WHICH TOOK ME ABOUT 2/3 HOURS TO COMPLETE. I really appreciate if you read till here alright x
Bye!
Love always xx
PS/ fucking nervous for PC presentation tmrw :<