Yep,great song from t-ara! It's like T.T.L all over again. This is T-ara to me, their soulful voices always gets me. Ah, I haven't mentioned the song title yet, whoops! It's Don't leave - T-ara.
:)
"don't leave, don't leave, my heart is still hurting."
Fell sick as of today T^T I hate falling sick. Slept till 12+ today, after eating and resting for about an hour and I went back to sleep. Occasional jolting from messages I received.
When I got up cause I was hungry, I couldn't walk properly, I had to use my walls to support me to walk properly. Really very tiring and a little hinder because I hate feeling so weak.
Sucks to be sick. Not to mention me choking on the bloody flu tablet. It tasted horrible, then I had like water in my mouth before I swallowed it. But then once I place the tablet in, it touched like my tongue and then I fucking choked -_-
/shivers
All I could do today was to sleep, eat and use the computer. Sounds very relaxed, but try feeling sick doing all this shit. I wanted to continue watching Lie To Me, but then after 20 minutes into the show I fell asleep :(
Ah, well. I finally got to change my blogskin!! Hehe, like finally, figured out how to dammit change it, after so long OTL.
Oh by the way, I got into CASS Frontliners! I'm really happy about it because, I never dreamt that I got in! Because, I really thought I screwed it up. Some parts, I couldn't pronounce it properly because I was simply nervous and anxious. After that, I really sounded quite fake. I'm really bothered about what mistakes I made, wasn't really hoping to get in and DAMN SON, I DID.
Ahahahah, "damn son" reminds me of Jordan!
Oh well, need to talk to @nabilanabz (HAHAHAHAH) about our talkshow this upcoming Thursday, I got a hang of it (I think) HEHEHEH, so probably, I'd open up more ^^!
Cheerio!
Love always xx