Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

13 Aug 2012

#131 Nevermind I'll find, someone like you.

Hey, it's me again. With my troubled thoughts. Thoughts that isn't so nice to share it here.
The only thing I have to keep in mind is to stay away from sharp things, things that I will be able to not resist temptation and cut myself.
Ironically, I told myself self-harm is the dumbest thing you can do.
Well then I have a recent obsession with my wine-colored fingernails.
I hope.. it doesn't come across as act cute yup.
If it is, then I'm sorry.



Wore Hard Rock with AJ unknowingly on the 8th. :D
But his is Makati ya.
But the shirt just brings back tons of memories I had in the States last year. I miss those two imps.
I should start uploading the photos on Saturday on FB already.
I just want to say I LOVE KEYNOTE.
Amazzzzinnnnngggggggg animations <3
Yeap ok can't wait for Wednesday to be over, AND, tmrw, I WILL COMPLETE MY VC WOO.
kthxbai
love always xx