Hello! Today is somehow a great day :) Chemistry paper is easy! So I was like damn happy in one hour finish the paper and rest. And slowly drift into my fantasies~ Okay, i know, VERY LAME. FINE. Okay, I decide to rant about this particular chinese user, in Shanghai. But I don't know his name.
---
So, I came across this news on yahoo and it was about females openly changing the on their metro station. My opinion? It's really unsightly for females and even males to openly change their clothing in front of commuters. I think that, you know, there isn't respect given to others. Some people might come from conservative families. They might not accept this at all. But in general, if these females probably might be rushing for time, it's understandable to bring clothes and change. But of course do it discreetly in the public toilets! Well, this netizen, I suppose, he said that (cant really remember what he said, will try to give a vague description) It's alright, there's no big deal. Last time even peeping at others changing clothes is against the law. Well there's nothing wrong with that since we're in this century. But hey, these girls got taped at what their doing. Would you bloody hell like people to tape you while you're changing? Yes, since they did so openly, they shouldn't mind should they? But if you were they, changing openly in public. Would you out of your mind let others to video you while you change and show off what you have? Which I totally presume that you have absolutely no figure (regardless whether man or woman). You;d have nothing to show off. Keep these crude comments to yourself. Or like just watch porn until you die or something. Weirdo.
---
Okay, I know very opinionated but, I really felt so. it's up to you whether you want to side me or him. I don't really care. Oh well.
---
k, short update with a rant included and I totally love my new background. I know you do ^^ Okay, I need to stop the self praise, it's getting self annoying.
Love always :)