Good afternoon lovely, uh, ghost(s)/reader(s)/you :) I just found the blogger app ! WHOOHOO. Ah well, who gives a damn ? Whatever , I somehow thought of a rant . Which may sound mean . But this blog is non-existent , which means.. I could blog about this guy.. /sinister thought smile/
---
Okay well, I attended a new Korean class . And there's this really VERY proactive dude infront of me . Infront as in the table infront of mine. So whatever the teacher says right, he'll be very enthusiastic in it . I bet like 100% he's interested in her. He doesn't have good looks and he spoils my appetite with his looks. I'm being bloody serious . Looking at his face makes me want to blatantly give him a "oh for fucks sake, I detest your face looks" which I am, proudly to say that I'm too coward to so so . Whatever~ anyway. So today he did the most somehow most no-brainer thing in class . It was printed properly on the hand out namdaemun. And he went, seongsengnim, I thought is namdaemun then you type dongdaemun ?? I was like, in my mind, are you kidding me?! Are you like blind or something . Dongdaemun was never inside she chose namdaemun and whatever relating to daemun, was printed with a damned nam infront . So to disgrace himself, he read out loud . Like your typical oral reading aloud. Sound amplified x10. And he realized his mistake and went all like, oh I didn't see that HAHAH. What in the bloody hell is that really . Shouldn't you read a few more times before "confronting" the teacher . If you're like interested in her or something then BE SMART SHE IS A KOREAN AND YOU'RE HER STUDENT GOSH. and the most mind fucked thing was that he has a girlfriend and now they're going for their facial appointment . -_- He still has the pimple-somehow-scarred face . Maybe the facial will help him.
---
Okay, I was being such bitch . FINE . whatever . URG . Just like thank god I don't have to see his face for 1 week :) k fine I'm being lame . Bye-bye, on my way home to eat my mum's yaki udon ^^
Love always :)