Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

17 Sept 2011

#13 maybe i'll get famous, as the man who can't be moved.

Morning lovelies. :) So I've a rant about anti snsd's :/ no one of my friends in particular, they don't scold them as harsh as others. Here goes nothing.
---
Well haters, you have something against them acting cute? They are supposed to sell their cute, pretty and sexiness. That's why the have 9 people or something, ALL TOGETHER, THEY SELL ALL THESE THREE. Tiffany's not being fake, if tiff's naturally like that, why bother her. You know your comments aren't going to stop her from having so many fans right? You sickening bastards who have this childish mindset that scolding them ugly and acting cute will in turn make you prettier than them. Just get a life and do plastic surgery and be prettier than them. Seriously, you're such an idiot.
Oh yes, another thing. About them being plastic. Yes, if i'm not wrong, they admitted doing plastic surgery. Is that wrong then? Plastic surgery can be for those who wants to feel more pretty, for others to have more self confidence. I don't know about girl's generation, but I feel that they have to go through such pain on their face to i don't know become so popular. Oh yeah, some might think that that is seriously distorted or what, but after going under the knife, they brought you like many hits and you have to admit, they ARE pretty after going under the knife. So bloody fucking pretty that you antis and haters keep re watching their videos increasing the statistics.
Now go back to your little emo corner and draw circles would ya?
---
Okay, being a bloody bitch and standing up for my favourite girl group in korea :)
Oh well, I might have another rant, but that's too personal, not going to openly discuss about it. Bye then.
The scars of your love remind me of us , they keep me thinking that we almost had it all . The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling - We could have had it all.
Love always :)