Good uh, afternoon/evening whoever is reading this. This rant is directed to smokers, because I absolutely detest smokers and despise them. Why? Simply cause I think their bloody selfish. I'm trying to cut down on obscenities but not this post, sorry.
---
You walk home, and to see like a handful of smokers squatting down there laughing like some pervert and tries to fucking show off and puff circles. Well number one, I bet they're underage to smoke. Number two, I'd curse you to die faster. Number three, I fucking wished that opium or any form of drugs does not exist. People smoking weed and marijuana are just pest of the society. I mean, if you wanted to die, choose some other ways to. Do you have to burn these harmful stuff into the air, "swallow" it puff out some ridiculous smell to others to take in? Really? fuck you and your selfish thought. I personally would like to live. Yes, after we're born, we're slowly getting closer to death. And this is why we are told to live everyday to the fullest. Not to be bloody breathing in filthy nicotine into our body and contaminate our lungs bitch. You're selfish because you uphold this stupid addiction that can give you many chronic diseases and also cause you slow death. You're life is fucking pathetic that you have anything involved with anything tobacco related and nicotine related. Even now when bans are set, and that bad things that happen to you when you smoke are printed so big on your favorite cigarette pack, you don't give a fuck. Can you go create your own little smoke land filled with smokers? We others, your dearest passive smokers have no intention getting lung cancer or any diseases caused by smoking. I wish you that you'll be butt fucked and die with so much regrets that you wished that you didn't smoke. One last thing, I pity you and your family being burdened by your selfish addiction.
----
There, I courageously posted that. Now I'm going to study my second last written paper so I can play my computer once again.
Love always :)