Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

30 Sept 2011

#20 everyday, I make an effort to forget you. But I keep remembering you instead.

Today's is a very unproductive day. I haven't even completed my physics and english tuition homework. Oh for god's sake I'm so fucking lazy. It's like I am so bloody sluggish that I just want to sleep. I don't want to do anything. My life's like a piece of shit. Oh my fuck man, like o levels are in 24 days and like WHAT AM I DOING NOW! RAWR. argh, fml. Oh yeah, huilin told me those who dyed hair cannot collect o level results well screw this. ROAR. okay wtf. I'm just going to continue lazing a teeny weeny more while AND FUCKING COMPLETE WHAT IS UNDONE.
okay, byebye!
love always :)