I know, it's like really frikking small.
Cause I cropped the photo, I don't really think it's like uh, good (???) to show you the other particulars. JFK WAIT FOR ME~
Oh yeah, and i have a layover in Frankfurt, so i don't know why, but i'm abit afraid o_o
Okay, you know what, screw my thinking. Just ignore that.
I'm really over the moon and absolutely overjoyed to go america! can't wait to go Boston, Massachusetts. So I can visit thomas and rosemary. ") and then go skiing with them! Yay! Best part, I get to plan the trip. Holy fuck my first time hahahha. Okay, you might think i'm bosting but I'm not. I'm sharing with you my joy :)
Today was like ------------^------------ yeah, i bet you don't understand but i don't bother to explain. Lol. The shocking thing is my statistics, all of a sudden shoot up so high hahahha.
k lah, byebye ^^
love always :)
