Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

4 Oct 2011

#22 hot summer, ah hot hot neomu deowol.

Hello :) I'm just like very tired. Been sleeping late and trying to be super attentive in class today! I'm sick and tired that I have to keep obliging to your silly requests. I told you that i wanted it back. Gosh. ANd you can just continue using it.
---
Well, today was alright... sometimes my mind wanders off to me in np and USA. But I'm getting really really sluggish. Next wed dearest simonebestie's coming my house to study ^^ and then like thursday go tea party with huilin and kaili! hiakhiak. Then it's graduation day. I don't know if i'd cry but I want to write graduation letter! But I just seem to be runnying out of time. Should I email 'em? I don't know..
---
Have you ever felt lost in your life, I just feel lost. NO matter in what, my trance, world, studies friendship. Sucks to get those sinking feeling and then I feel that my life is very bleak, nothing seems to be accomplished.
---
Forget it. Hey but to whoever that actually read till here, thanks :) HAHAH, i know damn lame, yes. But that's me ;)
Love always,