Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

9 Nov 2011

#36 why you gotta be so, mean.

APPARENTLY I AM PROCRASTINATING NOT TO STUDY FOR MY MCQ. SHITSHITSHIT.
Okay, whatever, there isn't much rent nowadays /shrugs/
I'm just going to maybe update tmrw? Oh yeah, tomorrow's 11/11/11, then make an epic wish on - 11/11/11 @ 11:11:11. HAHAHAHAH. Okay, basically, i'm making wishes throughout the day yknow. :) So yeah, countdown like FORTY FOUR DAYS TO NEW YORK. Which, apparently, takes me two days from singapore to new york. If you count singapore time. AND ALSO, the movies aren't really attractive on board so.. I'll have to basically download a lot of bullshit into my itouch and bring it to the states! So I can watch movies on the plane. ^^
alright then, byebye!
/love always!