Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

15 Nov 2011

#37 She, she ain't real. She ain't be able to love you like I will.

Hello everyone! I finally dyed my hair! So that can be striked off the list!And then, tmrw's the chalet, and then sunday i'm going to buy things from spotlight and little britain series from blue max (that can be striked off too). Also, next tuesday is the red camp! Then Probably I'll meet up w/ jocelyn too! I should really go prom dress shopping with her. I like her taste hahaha. After thean Next next monday is PROM. Then I can finally slack. Pack some overnight stuffs and bus to Ipoh and visit my cousins! WOOOOOO. My holiday is jampacked I swear!
Alrighty, see next time. I'll update on the chalet like after it? HAHAH, byebye!
love always!