Okay! So I was super busy these few days! So, after o's I dyed my hair Copper brown and cut my fringe! So I look quite different, and it's a good change! HEHEHEH, so after that, I rested on Tuesday. The following days was the chalet and some people and the weather totally dampened my mood. I utterly did not enjoy myself at all. So, on Friday, I unwind and complain to KaiLi, and we finally found the OPI/CHINA GLAZE flea! FINALLY! And we also went into H&M and also many places we use to visited. Then, we also did the Chinatown foodstreet revamp survey. Great minds think alike, KaiLi and I voted for the same idea! And Saturday was relaxing. Woke up @ 8+ to exercise, and slept ALL THE WAY to 12pm+ Seriously I have never been feeling so good after pigging on the bed! On Sunday I bought the cross stitch needs and an awesome glow in the dark all Disney characters jigsaw puzzle! I completed it in one day and framed it up :') Monday I had the most scrumptious and totally worth breakfast with my dearest Kaili! So i'd recommend to eat House works, it costs $12. The home made ice lemon tea is so fuggen good! it cost $4 and it a HUUUUUUUGE cup! I'll give you the address!8 Queen Street
T: +65 6338 9887 F: +65 6338 1080. So, If you are planning to go there by an economical way, here's how I went there! Take a train to circle line's Bras Basah. If you are taking from Habourfront, you'll have to wake up early, If not, paya lebar - dhoby ghuat these few stations are the closest to bras basah! Exit Queen st and walk straight. It will be on your right. It's quite noticeable! There, Kaili and I are planning to go there and have brekkie again. This time it will be their delicious wholesome pancakes! with berry coulis, fresh cream and gula melaka sauce. AWESOME!
awesome~ hehehe, i think a lil too small :( oh well!
---
Okay, redcamp was exceptionally fun today. After two more days I'll give you a full blog post on it!
goodbye for now!
Love always 8)
