HELLO YOU! Woots! I just finished my AWESOME red camp 8! *when i say what camp, you say red camp! ; what camp? RED CAMP! what camp! RED CAMP! ; when I say red camp, you say 8! RED CAMP! 8! RED CAMP! 8! What camp?! RED CAMP 8!* Ngee Ann knows how to organise a fantastic camp! So, here's my post on my x'traodinary red camp adventure ;)
---
DAY 1 @ NP's RED CAMP.
So we walked up the slope to the convention centre (CC) and the always fabulous BARACUDA BATUCADA performs what I think it is, the lepak song! I swear I was like breaking into this spontaneous dance moving and popping around! So.. we registered, entered the convention hall to see a whopping huge number #APACHES! (yes, i'm from the THE RED HOT SUPER CUTE APACHE!) Hehe, we then had the skit for unseen treasures and the split into our sub track groups! SUB TRACK GROUP LUCKY NUMBER SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEN! With Shu Ting as my first awesome SL I've known! Then we went to the school of engineering :) We had to do the glider (which we failed terribly) and build the wind turbine that generates the voltage. We made 3 rotors (blades) shaped of a tear drop abd we pasted many stickies on it! HEHEHE! So we presumed the stickies helped us gain even more voltage ! We actually won at the clear cut winning voltage of 4.something something plus plus lol! Haha,so then we headed back to the CC for seoul garden's pasta and head to music box. We learnt drama, lepak song and some muay thai kicks!
Back to CC again for some admission talks and courses and then we headed home! Not to mention I met Firdaus, another awesome SL who can dance superbly! HAHAH, so we ended the day well ;)
DAY 2 @ NP REDCAMP!
So, we registered again and visited FMS after watching the skit and the lucky draw! Seriously, FMS is the coolest school ever! then I won $2 McD voucher hahaha. And then at the lift area I broke into another spontaneous dance move :) SO yeah, headed to HMS and LS for awesome talk shows and more ;) Back to CC for Mass Dance and dinner! Meet another two awesome people from APR, Hui(Hwee) Min not very sure :( and also Carmen. Year 2 students and very fun! So, we massed dances and I jiggled my wobbly fats away :~
DAY 3 @ NP REDCAMP!
words can't describe this. It was like the highlight of my life, literally! everything was just so awesome, really is like a wonderland inside ^w^ Hehehe. LUUUURRRRVVVVEEEE MA SLs!
---
k lah, now need go eat liao bye~