Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

26 Nov 2011

#40 everybody dance now!

Hello everyone who I guess just happen to pass by! #foreveralone Haha, so, the recent blog hits I noticed was due to the google search of RED CAMP 8! #apaches at the warfront! Hahah, gosh, I still have the whole post red camp awesome fever within me! And like my SLs were the coolest ever. You 15 yr olds this year should really sign up for this awesome camp! If you don't, you're missing out all the fun! You'll be in for the most x'traodinary adventure. (from personal experience) THE BEST GROUP FROM MY OPINION IS APACHE! Like we have the best looking, most enthusiastic and helpful Student Leaders you'll ever have!
---
Yesterday was a great day out with Jocelyn! Haha, we couldn't find each other at ion >_< she was like "far east shopping centre and far east plaza is very different! Far east shopping centre very WULU  one!" hahah omg cute max! Was texting HuiLin the whole day! Heheh, I bought my mask like finally and it was the funniest encounter! I went into the shop, the nice miss asked me, are you for queenstown? I was super shocked and I said yeah, looking for masks how you know?! /blank look/ So then what happen was that actually a bunch of queenstown boys actually went in looking for masks ! HAHAHAHHA She was like, psychic right! HEHEHHEHEHE. So I found my beautiful mask, red base with black lace ^^ And I did a french manicure for $12.50! Because Jocelyn and I was under 21, we had this special promotion that we are charged $7.50 only. Plus french for both hands is $5! So Jocelyn did a pink base polka dot pattern! chio max and cute much! Mine is a greyish silver base with black french tip, my finger nails looks visibly smaller. I DIY my toenails! Using Rubi's inferno (metallic, elegant silver) as base and China Glaze liquid leather as the tip. So, I bought rubi's inferno at $3.90 and China Glaze Liquid Leather at $8. China Glaze is bought from the flea market @ SCAPE . OH dear, i feel like i'm burning money lolololol!!! HAHAHHA.
Okay then, short update of my life. Daddy's back from Pattaya I wonder what he bought for me! HEHEH !Alright! Goodbye!
love always ^_~