Hello (^_~) Gosh, how I love emoticons. I think today, I'd be ranting on tweeps who ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, keep on tweeting emo stuffs! Not saying that I don't but I don't have such low inferiority feeling as compared to them. Will talk about it later! Now a short update on my life.!
So yeah, saturday was a horrible day because I wasn't feeling well after redcamp :( It's not because of the food. I'd blame the weather and the things I do. It's like we're sweating inside the convention centre profusely and then it is a fully air conditioned area. So I presume it's a really bad combination hahaha. But anyway, Sunday was fun cause I went to grandparents house and karaoke with Benjamin. Gosh, he sucks and he knows that hahah! Okay, i'm being mean, sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy. I doubt he'll ever come across here! HAHAH! Okay, so I slept at like 6+ to like 8+? or was it 4 to 8?! Just take it that I slept really long. And Sadly, the Singapore Radio Awards was a little teeny weeny disappointing mainly because it's not really very entertaining. Except for the muttons when they appeared. But moving on, the next day was prom and I woke up early to exercise and then like slack at home. Bathe, do my chores at home and then bathe (again) and then dry my hair, make up, wear my dress and sweat. HAHAAHAHAH. yes, I sweat alot I was placed in a bad mood by sweat. SO, walked PAINFULLY (cannot stress enough how bloody painful it was) to the MRT and met Simone and Brandon. Mrt to somerset and cabbed to the hotel. What I have to say about prom was that it was just average. nothing much to anticipate. Only the "clubbing" part of the prom. #ohwell.
---
Back to the tweeps who feels like there's no tmrw. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. CAN YOU STOP TWEETING SAD STUFF EVERYDAY. Sometimes, people need positive stuff when they tune in to twitter. NEGATIVE TWEETS ABOUT NOBODY WANTING YOU, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. God, please. I follow you because we're friends hun! If constantly tweeting about sad stuff, go kill yourself or something. (okay wrong influence but I hope you get what I mean, like really, stop it. Once or twice, it's alright to feel emo/sad, BUT EVERY FUCKING DAY?) please please please nooooooooo!
---
So, in two days, I'm going to hongkong! equipped with my new boots ^^ OH YES YES YES and my camera. AND YES AGAIN. I'LL BE GOING TO DISNEYLAND WOOOOOOO. HAHAH. Okay, I'm going there again because the new toy story 3 is OPENED /the deafening screams and shrill/ HAHAH :)
Goodbye! and, love always! /hearts/