Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

7 Dec 2011

#42 every step will make you hard to breathe.

I am finally home. Finally. Like I think except for the shopping and bubble bath part, everything else sucked. How do we start this off? Well first, I was pushing the loaded trolley inside the airport. But there wasn't any flat road, like for me to get through with this HUGE HEAVY trolley. And I obviously knew it was a zebra crossing that I can cross. Well, there is traffic, and a curb. Would I want to carry the HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE HEAVY trolley over the curb. So much for being helpful. Then, to check in at the airport, everyone seemed so busy. American Airlines and Cathay Pacific was overbooked. I had this feeling that the system had a problem so I told my mum, I'm going to the toilet. Before that, we were transferring items to the luggage bag and asked her if she wanted to put the camera in it. And she shouted at me for no reason saying :NO aunty cheri lost her camera when her airline for cathay pacific. Wow mum, like I chose the airline mum. -_- Back to the toilet. They all of a sudden called me saying that I have to rush all the way to the check in counter, for the idiotic face recognition shit. And then, my pants was like dropping alllll ttthhhhheeee wayyy. fucking annoying.
---
We went Macau on the first day, and the customs were SCARY OKAY. And there were MANY uncivilized China people cutting queue, screaming in my ear and being as annoying as ever. Are you bloody trying to ruin my trip? Basically, these people ruined majority of my holiday. I have never been so annoyed (okay maybe at some other people) in my entire life. This is really very upsetting! So we then send my grandma to the venetian hotel, for her day of fun in the casino. And there was where I met the most incorrigible bastard I've ever seen. My grandma did not noticed that he was taking a photo and he nudged her out the picture. FUCKLING BLASPHEMY I SWEAR. HE COULD HAVE JUST TOLD HER NICELY. WHAT'S THERE TO NUDGE/SHOVE. I hope you get butt fucked bleed and die of pain. So I recognized his face. When I walked past him, I shouted, BASTARD. Guilty asshole didn't look back. the four of us (lazy to mention names) got lost in the hotel. too big, finally we got out and wanted to visit some streets. THERE WAS NO CAB, NO BUSES. gosh. The customs back to hongkong's bad too. That is just some bad juju I swear.
---
The next day was soso only. I got to go shopping at uniqlo and Muji, was so much cheaper than in singapore. I got my lovely mini marshmallows. Yeah. Disappointed I didn't get to go H&M to splurge like how I wanted to. I also bought bubble bath balls from Lush /heart/. This, was what I bought, (pics are from the internet, i'll upload from my cam, when I retrieve my mem card on saturday k :)?)
 this is called, Creamy Candy.

this, is dorothy :) I LOVE THE RAINBOW HAHAHA.
Anyway, it's going to be a lengthy post so i'd continue tmrw aite!
byebye,
love always /hearts/