---
Here, the link : Adeline Chia's post.Yes, I felt very enraged about it. Sick of Kpop cult? Care to explain? I mean, you can decide not to listen about it, write about it, or take up the job regarding kpop. Insulting Kpop or the Hallyu wave is a big hit to the kpop fans.
To any disinterested observer, it was a blatant rip-off. To the fans, it was like communing with the gods. It was a uniquely depressing experience but during the show, I couldn't not put my finger on the reason.I'm sorry? communing with gods? There is no wrong in worshiping our idols. Alright? What do you mean uniquely depressing? If you can't stand Kpop, you could have opt out of not writing an article like this. To Kpop fans, you're just like making us bash you, scold you.
Then, it dawned on me. They are fabricants. Singing, dancing fabricants.Seriously? singing, dancing fabricants? what is this?! They are not alright. Just because they execute dance moves without a glitch does not make them fabricants. That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insulting, well, to me.
I am heartily sick of it. Every bit of it. The manufactured sounds, the ersatz emotions, the clone-like stars, the cult-like, weepy fandom.CLONE -LIKE STARS? To me, you're hinting that they are just a bunch of plastics that decide to look like the same. Really? There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Everyone wants to look beautiful, no one wanted to be ugly alright? Who are you to judge lady? Weepy fandom? From a very optimistic perspective, it is being sensitive and emotional alright?
'Resist!' the sentient part of my brain cried softly. To which Super Junior cheerily replied: 'Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...'Lady, are you trying to mock and imply sarcasm in your sentence. Because, it's definitely not funny and downright insulting.
---
Okay, i'm done. Still quite pissed. This is quite overboard. Personally I feel like she's trying to publicize how much kpop is a waste of time and money and also how much she loathes it. Well, keep your comments to yourself. You should count yourself lucky to actually attend TVXQ fan meeting. I don't know if it's for free or what but lucky I'd say. You can opt not going please.
Alright, byebye! I think I'll post tomorrow, if there's any hot juicy news hahah ^^
Love always!
PS/ Sonny with a chance is awesome.
PPS/ DEMI AND STERLING LOOKS GOOD TOGETHER!