Hey there folks! Today was fun, I had breakfast with KaiLi again. This time I had the pancakes and she ate houseworks again. We decided to stick to eating houseworks every time we visit food for thought for breakfast hahahah! So, we went to bugis to shop, we wanted to go sephora but we were too tired and went to 313 Yoshinoya to slack, LOL. So, today's post would be commuters on trains. The uncivilised and rude ones.
---
Well, I believe that it's your responsibility to give up your seats to whoever in need. No matter what seat are you in, priority/non-priority seat. But on the train, you often see young people hogging seats, pretending to be asleep on the seats. It's like before the elderly appears infront of them, they are sooooooooo energetic playing their iPhones, when the elderly appears. BAM! THEY FALL ASLEEP. Instantaneously. Really, girl/boy? You see a pregnant lady, you sleep? The lion should teach you courtesy.
What else is there? Yeah, people who consumes food in the cabin. ARE YOU BLIND? Do you not see the do not eat sign? It's sickening, especially seeing mothers feed their kids in the train. You are not fit to be their role model in life. I've seen a grandmother feeding her grandson heartily with raisins. You couldn't wait till your stop can you lady. HE WON'T DIE OF STARVATION. He is chubby, he can utilize his extra energy. PS/ I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AGAINST PLUS SIZED PEOPLE, I AM PLUS SIZED TOO. Apparently all they know is to continue feeding someone who can wait to eat.
Well, I guess lastly, is the really impatient idiots who do not respect the arrows on the floor. it is nicely printed on the floor where people who are boarding the train should enter and vice versa. Well, another bunch of blind commuters doesn't seem to know how to follow instructions. All they have in their selfish minds are to faster get into the train, and restrict others from coming out. TOTALLY SELF ABSORBED HUMANS WHO ONLY CARE FOR THEMSELVES. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?! If you want to have easier access into the cabin, LET OTHERS EXIT. COURTESY CAMPAIGNS HAVE ALWAYS TAUGHT US TO BE GRACIOUS. You are apparently losing the graciousness we are to uphold.
You think it's hard to do all these stuff? Hong Kong is one good example where giving up seats whether in priority/non-priority seats are successful. Countless times, I have witness how youngsters are selfless enough to give up their seats for the needy. Really, it's just standing for a couple more stations, WILL IT KILL YOU? You are healthy and strong but you just can simply be selfless enough to give your seat to others who are in need. WOW.
---
Alright, rant's over. Can;t stand unsightly commuters. GO YOUTUBE YOUR COURTESY LIONS TO TEACH YOU YOUR MANNERS. urg.
Alright, that's all for today, goodbye,
LOVE ALWAYS :)