Ah, Michael Buble's charismatic voice. Anyway, I have decided to like label my blog post whether will it contain profanities or not. Because I feel like it's my responsibility? It goes along that line, alright haha. So uhm, it will be at the start of the post It'll be this : WARNING. THIS POST CONTAINS PROFANITIES. Yes, I know it sounds stupid but I want to be "pictured" as like someone who uses profanities when at very angry situations. Fine laugh all you want alright. LOL. So, I will be discussing about inferiority. (I got the inspiration from Vanessa) I read her blog last night, and yeah, it sparked me to blog about this.
---
Inferiority, have multiple meanings. So the one we're talking about is this: Lower in value or quality. Scrape value alright, there's no price to humans. (SCREW SELLING CHILDREN TO BROTHELS THOSE ARE BULLSHIT). Well, the thing is that humans, we tend to feel that others are better than ourselves, and we are never going to be as good as them. Take me for example. I have experienced the feeling of inferiority many times last time. Not saying I have completely came out of this feeling-inferiority-cycle but not much nowadays since there isn't school anymore. So in secondary one, I felt that I wasn't better than anyone. I'm fat, I say things at the wrong time and I am unpopular. Plus, when I entered secondary school, I slacked. My studies were poor and important subjects like English and Maths either had a D or E grade appearing in my report book. The place I was given in class was surrounded by the smart people. I had to find people who couldn't cope with homework and studies to feel at place. I say things at the wrong time, and I have many people scolding me on my blog anonymously. The rough patch I suffered was that I had to stay at my dad's place and during that period of time, someone used my name and scolded someone else on my friend's blog. How's that? The comment was about someone else's weight. (sorry, side track to cyber bullying) Back to subject, I felt inferior easily ever since I was easily bullied. I was easily picked on, it was hard to not feel demoralized by even just a small accomplishment by others. Trust me, the low self esteem does correlate to the feeling of inferiority. So, throughout my secondary school years, I have understood my dad's theory. He said, if the sun was shining too bright, there are many ways to overcome it. You can apply sunscreen or make it a habit to bring out an umbrella. Whining about it does not solve the heat problem. So, what I have to say about feeling of inferiority is STOP IT. I know how you feel, after reading stop it, you might feel that it isn't easy at all. WELL YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP WHINING. Because if you don't feel inferior to others, YOU WILL NEVER FEEL INFERIOR. No one can ever make you feel that way. You maybe brought down by how much your parents like to compare you to their friend's child's accomplishment. Ignore it, just let it slide. The thing you should do is to put in effort to whatever you do. It may not be as astounding as others, but it is a great deal to you. Stop feeling inferior, it only impedes you from development. Who knows, surprises might be in store when you don't feel inferior. If you are surrounded by smart people. Seek help from them for any weak subjects.
Side tracking again, if you're cyber bullied. DON'T reply that comment. Making you angry is the key to why they decide to spam you. Remember, haters gonna hate ;)
---
Alrighty ! I HOPE THIS ISN'T A LENGHTY LENGHTY POST ! I hope I have time to post for tomorrow :) hehehe, I'll be posting about cyber bullying . (emphasizing the fact that I have been cyber bullied countless times, I know how you feel dude/dudette. BEEN THERE DONE THAT :D)
BYE ! Love always ^^
PS/ haters to our butt photo for all those who grew strong after gettin cyber bullied ;)
