---
I have been cyberbullied, well, i guess countless times. But bottom line all their messages were pin pointing the fact that i'm fat. It did hurt me at first. I cried over it, I rebutted, I made my stand. But it is never ending. Sometimes I delete their comment and then they said I was a coward. I had no idea what to do. Like, I had no idea what did I do wrong. Was it what I did in school? Was it my blog posts that offend them? These comments knows no boundaries. You'll feel haunted by what they say. I get comments like "Phoebe, You need a liposuction". That's seriously hurting for me. Like I already know my flaws, I don't need publicity for my weight issues.
So what did I do. I uh, cried at first. I was utterly at loss. Because I had a hard time knowing what to do. It's my first time getting cyber bullied.I had no idea I make people pissed off SO BADLY . So I became really quiet in class. I blog carefully. Then when the scolding dies down, I blog more often. And all of a sudden the scolding comes back regarding my weight issues already. I decided to stuck up for myself. My mindset was that I did nothing wrong, I shouldn't be scolded for nothing. If you'd like we'll do a confrontation, although I hope I won't cry. I retorted these keyboard warriors who named themselves "passerbys". But I swear they are so damn good with their words that everything that say leads to my weight. So there I was stumped at my stupid impulse to argue with them. So then when this situation arises, I got smarter and ignored them. Let them say what they want. I can't stop them. It's their mouth. I can scold them for all I want but why waste my time and effort by acknowledging to their insults. LISTEN GIRL/GUY, DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO WHAT THEY SAY. Just shine your own way. Don't care, just ignore. If you don't get agitated, you win. Their motive is just to anger you ay!
HATERS GONNA HATE.---
I hope who ever who gets cyber bullied stay strong! I know you can;t track them down., unless they leave their real name. But NEVER TRUST THOSE NAMES. So, HATERS TO OUR BUTT PHOTOS AGAIN !

YEAH BABY YEAH! /jared style/
Alright, I'll see what I have to talk about tomorrow! :) MAYBE ABOUT MY STEP SIBLINGS. HMZIES, INTERESTING, /rubs chin/
HAHAH! byebye!
Love always /hearts/