Eh, before I go on talking about my uh, trip let me show you all the wonderful things i bought! HEHEH OMG I LIKE SMALL GIRL.
Yeap, I just stuck those on my computer ^^
MY FAV! I know the tin pei ling spoil the image of my beloved kate spade but oh well ;/
Retail USD $425, so i nought it at USD $266? After much discount yeah :)
So to me, it was a realllllyyyy good deal to get something i like a lot at such a price.
Second fav of all, my lovely Fossil wallet! I bought it at the premium outlet stores where they sell it lower than the retail prices. I presume this wallet would be sold at like US$65? In singapore I think it'll be $100? Yeap, so the outlet price was, $24.95(USD) #SAVER.
I bought it because it was pretty ._. OH GOSH.
this is my awesome ebook reader NOOK, BY BARNES AND NOBLES. I needed to convince my mum like crazy to get that luh!
Ah yes, barbour. I never knew about this brand till I went to the outlet. This brand is endorsed by the royal family themselves. ^ above picture says so. By Prince William, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II herself :) They wear these coats when needed everytime. SUCH AN HONOR IKR LOL. #selfpraise
UH, I know it just seems like a messy pile of clothes but in this messy pile, contain 32 pieces of clothings. AND THAT IS ALOT OF CLOTHES LOL. I've got it from H&M, F21, Zara, Calvin Klein and Urban Outfitters. (UO MY FAVE PREASE HAHAH)
#urbanoutfittersftw
the belt that came with the CK jean top!
My darlings! retail sold at like USD $120, I bought it at the premium outlet for USD $15 cause the got i think 75% sales. SHIOK I TELL YOU.
my christmas gift from aunty carmen. VS ITEMS.
Yes I know on twitter I said i bought three pairs of toms but i seriously couldn't find my last pair so here's these two ^^
So yeah, I bought this at urban outfitters @ USD$48.95, and one pair at Nordstrom Rack for USD$43.95.
I've seen one pair in SG that is sold at USD $99.99. HUGE SAVINGS.
WAH MY FIRST PAIR OF PLATFORMS MUM APPROVED OF. My steve madden heels!
Yes, about TJ MAXX, they are discounted stores that sell stuff cheaper than retail. So i got this pair about USD$59 cheaper :) Another two stores you can consider about is Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack :)
The inside of my kate spade bag :)
So I'll continue posting later. I need to get my rest, and then yeah till later. :)
P/S: MY HYUN BIN FRIKKIN HANDSOME MAX PREASE.
love always <3
