i'm back and a quick time check 3:54 am. Yes, I am still wide awake and lazy to reply that idiot who has been whatsapping me. I slept for like about 15 hours after posting the post below. I am suffering from jet lag, and its a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thing, because its my first time suffering jet lag. Oh wells. So as promised I will pen down my very first USA east coast trip of my life. :)
---
I have to admit, the flights back and forth was really, annoying. So i'm really sick of those irritating Germans and Indonesians sitting all around me. (talking about bad choice of seat). Plus like my first flight to New York was actually delayed. Imagine having your flight delayed an a bunch of annoying shit heads irritate the fuck out of you how would react? Seriously I felt like I was about to explode you know? You have Germans on your right to laugh right in your ear when stowing your luggage in the overhead compartment. You have Indonnesians behind you who doesn't seem to have received any form of education about manners kicking your seat non stop to adjust their seats. You also have another pair of Germans in front to keep on jerking back on forth causing you to not focus on the movie playing in front of you. Put yourself in my shoes. Seriously really annoying. So like because of the delay from SQ, I missed my broadway show. Then my mum even more power, she suffered jet lag in new york till the first day in Washington. So practically i did not get to enjoy myself for the first two days in NY. I mean you can't blame someonne from suffering jet lag right? So I can't possibly blame her but gosh, sometimes I just can't fathom who should I put the blame on for not allowing me to ennjoy New York. Basically, the first two days I was exploring Times Square and American Natural History Museum. I had sooooo much to explore in New York but because of the delay (and the jet lag) I had to forfeit all of these. Sad and depressing Yes I know. But on the brighter side, I bought this cute top from f21 here's the picture :)
---
In Washington, The first day was hole-ing up in the hotel watching nickelodeon non-stop because mum wanted to rest. Then we explored our neighbourhood and had dinner in the hotel. I was introduced to this amazing cupcake shop in Georgetown (Washington) So since there was a transit bus from the hop on and off bus, I made my way to Georgetown. Now, if you're wondeing how it looks like, here's one of it. <picture>
Yep, My mum saw the pretty chocolate cupcakes and told me to choose half a dozen cupcakes. This shop is made famous by the tv show DC cupcakes. But the shop is called Gerogetown Cupcakes , I've hyperlinked it so you can go checck it out. Btw, I know i typed they picture and you might be wondering why the hell there isn't any photos, that's because the computer doesn't seem to be recognizing the hard drive that i've pulgged in so I am unable to upload the photos. I promise by saturday these photos will be up ;)
So then my first haul at H&M was bloody awesome especially my birdie top :) Let me find the online photo:)
Well, it seems like today isn't a lucky day so I'll show you another photo which is the HELLO DARLING BLOUSE :)
I am sooooooo loving this like shopping, is the best retail therapy to all those unhappy stuffs.
So my mum was like "you buy so many already stop hor i tell you, go Boston then buy okay, walao you one shot buy like 11 tops crazy sia." HAHAHAH. BUT, the problem is that at H&M USA, they require like this photo identification when you purchae something by either debit/credit card. So if you are about to embark on a journey to shop crazily in USA, I sugget you bring your ID in case you run into such situations. Because my mum didn't know such stuff would happen so she didn't even bring out her passport. Yes, it was that bloody fucked up. Why do I advise ID then? It's because it is less bulky then your passport when bringing it out.
The next few days was like sightseeing non stop. I went to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and since it was under the Smithsonian instituition, admission is free, same goes to the American Natural History Museum which took me like a bloody 3-4 hours to complete. I swear it was super hard to digest this shit okay. Moving on, I then took my first ever domestic plane flight to Logan Airport to Boston. But I have some advice which I learnt. It's that you should actually maybe take photos of your luggage to your friend who is picking you up from the airport then if you haven't arrive to the baggage claim area, at least your friend could have picked it up for you. This is because, the Logan airport baggage claim area absolutely like zero security. Strangers can just walk in and then take your luggage. Thank god aunty carmen was there to take stand by lololol. And that the baggage carousel hasn't released my luggage. Lol. So yeapppppppppppppp, BOSTON WAS AMAZINGLY FUN. Aunty's house was warm and cozy, and Uncle Bobby's pork stew was AMA-wait for it-ZING! (adapted from DEE KOSH). So I uickly bonded with their children, Rosie and Thomas and they were super cute maximumz. Here is a photo of them when we went to Pats Peak in New Hampshire for Snow Boarding and snow tubing :)
I know right, bloody cute! HAHAH, well to me. I am a semi pedo because of how much I love kids. Unless i'm in the midst of watching some drama and it's getting really intense and they disturb me. Which was practically what rosie did. I was like watching my Secret Garden and then it was the part where Gil Ra-Im woke up in Kim Joo Won's body because he sacrificced himself for her after her fatal car accident that left her permanantly brain damaged. So I was crying pitifully behind Rosie and then she turned around and asked me Phoebe jiejie, why are they crying and what are they saying?" I mean, I totally understand that you have no idea what were they talking about but I don't think it's the appropriate time to ask me now is it Rosie :)? Hahah, but she's still young so we can' t blame her. Hmz.
Anay, I celebrated christmas over at their house and the turkey was amazing yah. I KEPT EATING THE SKIN. And Thomas has been eating in a manner like he has never eaten in a million year but still surviving. Yeap. Rosie eats super lady like and talk in the really cute baby voic which I am proud to say I totally am abe to mimick. TEEHEE. Although before mimicking her I have to start of with :"Do I sound like row-sie?" why row-sie in particular, that's how she pronouncce her nickname. She's namedafter a herb called rosemary. HAHAH. Okay. So after christmas was the start of the hugeeeeeeeee shopping spree aitee. And then like the magic card swipes non-stop okay. I went to newbury street in Boston, to shop crazily at Zara. Then Urban Outfitters at Quincy Market. Okay, next I cannot remember the places so i'll just like name the brands. I shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch, Calvin Klein, Loft, Kate Spade and Fossil. So next is that I went to discounted stores like Tj Maxx, Marshalls and Nordstorm Racks which provides and array of brands at discounted price. An example would be at my previous post where I bought a pair of steven madden platforms at USD $40. Sompared to USD$99.90 :) So yes, and I also shopped at Swarovski and Sephora. I bought some beauty items @ sephora. Those beauty minis /giggles/ Anyway the day i left boston was like really saddening cause like, afterall, I lived at Aunty's house for so long! and then one day I have leave. It was saddening And after boston, I actually didn't have any places I would want to go except Madam Tussauds. Hm. Yeah so I just made my way back to Singapore with the same annoying germans and indonesians around me -_-.
And oh yes, fun part, I was regarded as a sales girls in Nordstorm Rack where different customers kept asking me about their items where to find and all. Then when I mimicked Rosie in front of her dad, Uncle just pat me on the head and said "Guai (Cantonese/Chinese for good)" HAHAH And then we just kept laughing Then in his house we were trying all sorts of stuffs. From Belgium cherry and raspberry ale to Red Wine to Champange and then Irish scotch. Fun fact, uncle likes to drink cucumber vodka where as I prefer to drink Peach Vodka. Anyway, if you are of age to drink, I'd reccomend Riesling. Hahah, my favourite still the Belgium ale. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. awkward /handsign/
So yes, That is my big trip from NY-DC-MA-NY. You can formspring me if you have any questions.
P/S Kim su han moo geo bu gi wa durumi <3
So can you imagine like you have good news for both yourself and hyun bin and he just does this to you. /dies/
When you have that super important exam and hyun bin says 'fighting'. /squeals/
Alright, love always :)
