Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

25 Jan 2012

#58 BABY I'M SO LONELY.

Nah, I'm not lonely prease loh, teehee :p So I've just finished having being visited. Why so? Because every second day of CNY, WITHOUT FAIL, my grand mum has this medium sized party where all her brothers and sister (extended family) come and visit us. And it was like on that day I realised, my grand mum cooks EVERYTHING. I was like, in my mind, HOLY CRAP SHE'S AWESOME! She's also a dragon baby ^_^ love her to bits yoh <3
So like I'll just flip through channels (cheapskate because starhub CNY all channels free ;) ) and Idiot also say I cheapskate. I AIN'T RICH LIKE HIM -_- /go one corner draw circle/
So hm yeah, Then Benjamin and Benedict came and we had fun together. For example, when going in the house after taking food:
Me: BENEDICT STRESS ANOT! O LEVEL THIS YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Him: OF COURSE LAH! WALAO MY FACE SUDDENLY SO MANY PIMPLE SIA!!
Me: Really ah, I never ley o_o *side note, I really didn't and I'm not showing off #lol, I really did work hard for o's k :)*
Him: walao good lo!
HAHAHA that was hilarious. And Benj grown into a gentleman didn't you BENJI (the dog) HAHAHAH. Okay shh, don't tell him.
So I was like:
Me: I NO SPACE UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. /awkward/
Him: Eh wait wait wait! Benedict move there. I help you take chair.
Me: K /patiently waiting and feeling guilty/
Him: SEE! GOT SPACE.
Me: SO NICE SIA! THANK YOU AH.
HAHAHAHA. He was never that nice. Ok, I have to admit, to me yes. So uh, he, forget it lol.
Then we found out that we had a 13 year old uncle. Then we were like. HOLY MACARONI FUX!
So we like taunt him (normal), UNCLE ! GOT ANG PAO!? Heheh >_< So yeah hm, then after that I asked Benedict:
Me: eh you! want go jc sibo?
Benedict: Siao no loh, want go either sp/np.
Me: good choice me too! Uncle! you ley next time go where? RP?!
Small uncle: DONT WANT! EE! (no offense to RP students)
Benjamin like face black black, immediate uproar from Benedict and I. HAHAHAHA
CAUSE BENJAMIN KENNA SUAN HE RP LOLOLOLOLOL!
So other fun times was like when I was listening to kpop on mtv and like Benj walked past he'd say. WAH IF PLAY TROUBLEMAKER I NEED UNBUTTON ABIT. HYUNAH DAMN HOT PLEASE.
Hahahah, oh benjamin, perv. >_< HEHEHEHHEHE just kidding ^^
Then I was like proudly displaying my SNSD album to the both who are interested in their figures. Then I showed them one of Sica in fishnet sexy stockings. THEN BENJ WAS LIKE /WIDE EYE STARE/ Benedict was like, SEND ME. HAHAHAHAHHA. All taken down by sica's charm. Then I was like telling them I like(love, actually) Yuri /squeals/. Then there were like huh? Then benj flipped to one that had Yuri's abs and Benjamin was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HAHAHHA.
So yeah, when wanzhen entered the karaoke room. Both brothers was like. FEIZHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~ (fat zhen) then I was like so mean ! HAHAHAH
Yeah but it was one of the best new years! I got to catch up w/ Bryan Sim! I miss that boy hahahhahaha! He damn epic, then Alves and us two were playing 21. Then Alves used lego as money (we weren't allowed to gamble) Then ket losing, keep throwing lego at Bryan LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Then cause B didn't know how to play Taiti (idk english name) and then I played it with Alves and Ryan. SMART BITH IN ACS(I) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Then Bryan was like "walao! MY ENEMY SCHOOL SIA!" Cause Bryan was in SASS. St Andrew. They all damn knn prease, (mind my singlish) all go good school. I sua go qtss lololololol. But duh, wish them good luck for o's when it's round the corner ^^
RYAN IS A BLOODY RABBIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay #pedobear.
---
Reminiscent the conver I had with that bloody idiot hahahhahahahhahahahahahah. HE DAMN EPIC MAXIMUMZ. Okay, I have finally blogged after a GARZJILLION YRS!
byebyebyebye!
Love Always!
PS/ MAGARET ON LEAVE TILL 1 FEB, FYEAH HUAT AH!
PPS/ BENJAMIN STEP CANTO CHAM~! JAEMI SO, NAN USEO (korean)
hehehe
:*