Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

26 Jan 2012

#59 hearts all over the world tonight.

Like what I told idiot.
"I feel like I bother you, when I want to start a conversation with you, I suddenly run out of topics to talk about. I know you need to concentrate on your stuffs. Then I just, all of a sudden, I  interrupt you. I feel bad."
So, do any girls feel the same way, huh?
But he's so patient with me. It's nice to have someone to care for you doesn't it. HAHA, /wallows in self pity/ I am like #foreveralone & #teamsingle
So yeap. I am like planning to go Paris this year with my dearest Simone. ALONE. I HOPE SHE DOESNT BRING HER BOYFRIEND, ITS GIRLFRIEND TIME. Heh.
And, I wanna go to Taiwan, Hong Kong (again) and Korea (again).
So I told myself, I'm going to like get a HK PR next time when I'm of age, or best my mum let me, then I'll buy a house there. At least, when I visit HK, I don't have to queue so long to get out of immigration. Hm, then, I'll save a lot on hotels and room service. I have my own bedroom, bed, bathroom, kitchen. DECORATED MY WAY ^_^  #ohyeah
Then I can just shop till I drop and leave some clothes in my wardrobe. So I don't have to pack my luggage if i'm travelling back to Hong Kong.
That's for when I'm like 20-40+ I guess.
But of course I would want to study in the states. Preferably California ^^
Then when I'm old, I'll buy a house with my husband in Oxford or New Zealand near the country side. And sometimes, we'll just fly there, stay there, spend our last few years together there. Maintain our little garden. He'll grow the veg, I'll grow the fauna. Roses, Dafoddils,  Carnations, Sunflowers and Tulips. Maybe hire someone to do a small little pond. Rear some beautiful fishes and Lillies by the side? MY BEAUTIFUL ROSETTE.
Mum says we're going Macau again this year with one of her companies. Oh boy, I think i'll carry a irritated/annoyed heart feeling with me. I don't like Macau the first time I've been there. Mainly because its flocked with really rude AND crude China citizens. Some are really nice. Mostly they're annoying, bugging, crude and rude. Yeah. I really hope it'll be awesome. Because I know we're going to see a different part of Macau. So I'm crossing my fingers, praying hard it'll be fun fun fun ^_^
And so here are some places I'd wanna go. Stockholm, Lucerne, Nice, Monte Carlo, Brisbane, Gold Coast and probably some country area in New Zealand.
This is why I need someone rich to leech on. HAHAHA. Like my dearest idiot. HM.. NAH JUST KIDDING.
So today had awesome lunch with Zeraynne, Shi Rong and Vani! And then we also met SR's boyfriend. Who is our photographer. They're so cute.
And this happens:
When you're single, you see happy couples.
When you're a couple, you see happy singles.
SHIT HAPPENS.
Heheh, so yea! goodbye, gonna sleep nao!
Love always <3