I need that song on replay. I had that song in my first very first iPod on constant replay. But I don't bear to add it to my secret garden playlist on loop. WHICH I HAVE IT FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS ALREADY HAHAHAHHA #bigfan
---
Been chatting with HuiLin, Zeraynne, Fatah, Idiot and Simone these two days. OMGOSH I SWEAR MY HANDPHONE LIKE VIBRATE NON STOP AHAHAHHA. I tell you Zeraynne like 5-6 msgs to convey one sentence. But she's suppppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr nice to me! HEHEHEHE ^_^
And today was an awesome day out with my two bibis. Hehe, Shermaine and Nicholas <3
So the itinerary was:
AMK>Bishan>Grand Cathay>Flea>Taka>Home
Hehe, so I met my darlings at AMK, went to their dad's shop to make specs and contact lenses. When their dad found ou thtat I was making 2 specs and 3 colors =. Then they just look at me. THEN I WAS LIKE WTF, MY MUM ASKED ME TO MAKE IT NOT ME TT TT
So then I bought koi, and then I couldn't finish the lovely hazelnut milk tea with 'em hehe :)
So we went to Bishan to buy my watch my grandad insisted I buy the swatch watch. So hm, okay. I chose red. It's really beautiful.
/I LOVE BARNEY STINSON/
And then we had lunch at swensen and we just reminiscent our times in Swensens when we celebrated our birthday. With Bryan sim of course. So apparently, I'm the shortest -_-''
So we proceeded to grand cathay to watch journey 2. I LOVE THAT SHOW. AND I PAID FOR NICK.
hehe, anw, I continue next time. Cause I'm sleepy and I really wanna just slack o_o HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
okay lah, byebye!
Love always
PS/ my cousin is staring at what i'm typing. STALKER HAHAHAHAH.