Hi there lovelies, I had this urge to blog yesterday but i was too bloody tired to do so.
I'm stuck with newspaper cutting which I have absolute zero interest in doing so.
So, I've decided to be naughty again, and just do what I feel like, somehow.
I dont have anymore other clothes to wear for the birthday dinner tomorrow, So I guess, I'll pack it, in my bag and then I'll just change after work. Gonna wear my newly bought high waisted URBAN OUTFITTERS shorts I bought. It's so bloody comfy and awesome. And the best part is that I don't look fat in it, my butt doesn't look fat in it too! ISN'T THAT WHAT ALL GIRLS WANT? You don't want to look fat in your out fit and your butt cannot look big. it must be either sexy, or non-torturing to others eyes? HAHA okay, I'm being judgemental, but who isn't. I've read posts about how judgemental this society is. Truth is, deep down we all are (I am not trying to oppose anyone, I'm just trying to give a very objective view to this matter). I mean, when we see someone do something, we have these comments running through our mind. You are judging someone. BE IT GOOD OR BAD. So, if you don't want to live in such a judgemental comments to yourself. If you need to say something, say it in a nicer manner. That way, you get to relieve yourself. :) And also, stop judging. it might be hard. I have this problem too honestly. Just keep it to yourself. Then they'll be less conflicts and all.
---
So I find in quite true that in a more female dominant working environment, There are more unseen office politics. I personally think, I have mine too. Apparently my boss is super friendly with others, except me. YEAH. The first day she was like friendly, then suddenly the next day enthusiasm disappears.
So somehow, to me, has something against me, like don't like me this and that. WTF
And not forgetting my temperamental desk mate who can be nice and mean sometimes. Like she can offer help when she feels tired she doesn't do it. I'm normally asked to do stuff more than her. When it's time to leave, she always leave on time. Gosh, I can't elaborate more, but if you were in my situation, you'd understand.
---
So i'm now currently watching Lie to me, main casts are Yoon Eun Hye (doll) and Kang Ji Hwan (not bad)
I mean, I haven't watched till the end, but they have not bad a chemistry. Their kisses were definitely amazing, and also in the show there is new scene we've (personally me have) never seen before. Take for example, a coca cola kiss. He pranked her by shaking the 1.5 litre bottle of coke, unbeknownst to her she opened splashing everywhere. So they took turns, and like sprayed each other, the guy tried to suppress her by putting her hands behind her back and then he passionately kissed her. So I was pratically shocked because they, firstly kissed twice. Secondly, this was probably the first time you see a korean drama kiss with faces drenched in coke. LOL.
I mean it was so bloody sweet when she asked him " is this real, or acting?"
and he was like looking into her eyes, sincerely saying, "it's real" and he went straight for her lips.
OMG I KNOW RIGHT.
it's and interesting show with its twists and turns. But the same storyline somehow where the guy is rich, has a mum that doesn't like the girl he chooses and the girl is either indebted to him or like average income-d and the parents/single parent support what she does.
Also like every other k-dramas, they have a "mascot" for their show. Like in secret garden it was a pointy eared cat. In my name is kim sam soon it was this cute pig. In You're beautiful, it was a pig-rabbit. This time in Lie to me it is my favourite "mascot" because it's a korrilakuma! HAHA. you can google it if you want to know what is it. So yeah, go watch it okay? The front part might be a little boring but subsequently it's a good show.
Unlike Secret Garden which you would most probably fall in love with the whole OST, I fell in love with the main theme song of Lie to me, titled shameless lie. Yes, if you have noticed, it's my title. If you notice even more, all my titles are either a song title, or the lyrics ;)
HAHA
i'm not saying you'll have to notice but yeah.
---
So basically, I haven't broke the news on my blog but I already did on twitter. I am posted to SP' Media and communications. And I was like fyeah! WOOHOO. HAHAHAHAH. Okay, and the lovely people from CASS actually replied to my tweet about me breaking the news of me going into MASS COMM <3 I love you lovely people.
So my first wish of February (posted on twitter) was,
Dear February,
please include a macbook in the checklist of the enrolment package
Sincerely, Me ;)
I HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR A MAC BOOK FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY ALRIGHT :D HAHAHA
Sucks that you can't wear shorts to work. URGZ
k bye!
love always, Phoebe :)
PS/ I thank god for all my awesome friends yoh <3