Hey there :) So yeah I am super tired. Morning till like 1/2 in the afternoon I just finished my MPS forms that I have to manually check the addresses. I mean, it isn't a bad job but seriously very energy draining. Then, I was busy lamenting to myself how tiring it is until Shi Rong noticed my expression when she came over and asked if I need help or not. So, I said yeah sure. Some help would be good. She suddenly told me, actually it's counted quite little already, there was a time where I had to complete triple of your amount by myself. And I was like, damn! She had to do sooooo much by herself and I am complaining about this? Really? So I did it all by myself and I was very pleased. I hate membership pro simply because it's a software where like you cannot switch between tabs to maybe check facebook and other stuffs. URG.
So yeap, I'm going to be writing this post on my little darlings. (bestfriends, girlfriends and idiot) Cause I miss them so so much. According to alphabetical order :)
---
Bibis
Hey dear Shermaine and Nicholas.
I love the times when we went out, watch movies and date each other hHAHAHAHA. We need to get hold of Bryan's number then the four of us can go out together loh prease *facepalm*. We always make each other laugh like crazy only and goodbyes are just so hard to say. Shermaine's having her O's this year, Nicholas is having his next. I really miss you guys even though I just met you guys last Saturday. If you have any difficulty with any subjects just call me I go help you guys ok! except A maths Nicholas. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS MAXIMUMZ. WE KNOW EACH OTHER LIKE WHAT PRIMARY 3????????? SO LIKE I KNOW YOU GUYS FOR LIKE 9 YEARS LIAO KNS I FEEL OLD HAHAHA
:) XXX come study at SP with me you want ;)? HAHAHHAAH!
Brandon
Hi daddy ^^ Haha, I have known you since Primary 6, I know you won't come across this post but anyway.
I want to say thank you for being an awesome asshole in secondary 4 making my life more vibrant just like how others do. I like how you always don't want to high five me whenever we have something in common then I'll poke you and you'll go "OKAY LAH!" and we'll high five ^v^
I feel blissful for Simone and you whenever you guys smile at each other :)
I wish you 3 awesome years in NP (and having being stuck with Wenhao) and we'll soon have a get together :)
Hui Lin
Hello my dear mum :) Would you happen to dawn upon my blog? Haha, so yes, I want to thank you for an awesome 4 year friendship with you which will, of course, continue to blossom :) Haha, I seriously miss gossiping with you and laughing with you. I miss the times where I always prank you and you will go "PHOEBE! HAIYO!" I miss it when you always comfort me when I get bullied. I miss those awkward moments when I have to whisper into your ears to ask you for intimate ladies stuffs ;) Hehe, I would really love to date you for an awesome trip out to Hong Kong for some hardcore shopping! We need to go Langham place ok!! THEY HAVE AMAZING STUFFS!! INSTEAD OF GOING DISNEYLAND LETS GO OCEAN PARK! NIAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!! Seriously it'll be super fun! I love you like my own sister k! You know it from the stuffs I bought you. And seriously you're like the caring mother of mine, not saying that I do not have a caring mother. HAHAH
Self contradictory. tsktsk.
We have to go out for dinner soon next time after my work. and then possibly meet up often for dinner after our lessons end!
I wish you ALL THE AWESOME BEST in NP alright! Love you always, xx :)
Idiot
Hi chicken, the probability of you coming across my blog is, I presume an absolute 0 BECAUSE I WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW~~!!!!
Okay, thought practically we're living in two different countries, you're still like my awesome close friend k!
I knew you since sec 1 and since then my life has been good. And after yesterday's sorry, I feel much more happier hahahah. Yes, I have been really hurt k. But I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to cheer me up when I'm down! Like when I got bullied you'll tell me it's alright, they're not going to hurt you anymore. Or like when I got really worried about my family member you'd accompany till I fall asleep. You were always this caring, till now also. I am thankful to have a friend like you. And now I know that I can be straight foward in speaking with you, I won't have to keep thinking about what I say would put our friendship in jeopardy. I hope the next time I travel over to visit your country, we can meet up sometime :)
I wish you all the best in your upcoming IGSCE , you idiotic IB student. (seriously, a math, e math, pure physics, pure geog, dnt , economics, all at one go? I HATE YOU FOR BEING SMART LAH.) K i know you love kwon yuri <3
k, your awesome friend, x :)
Kaili
Hi dear, we've onded every year either the first half or second half cause we somehow always seem to drift apart \OvO/ But not to worry anymore after 2 solid years of being together, you're one of the closest girlfriends I have! Seriously, you can keep secrets, cause you're always so quiet and I miss our silly gossiping session <3 The times we had at tea party was awesome too! Seriously we're like sisters ahahaha, and you always try your best to be engaged in the conversations I try to strike up with you. Yes, I miss the awesome times where I try to tease/ prank you. I know you enjoy it too. I am so bloody happy that we are in the same school although we're in different courses. HAIZ. But, not to worry, we can always go makan together~
Hehe, I love you my daddy ^v^
I wish you all the best in your course and you better reply my texts faster!
love always, xx.
Simone
Hey dear mummy! words can't express how much I miss you. You're busy with work and all and I seriously think we should go out soon. LIKE PRONTO FASTER CEPAT PAILI ! So yes, I miss the times where we have our heartfelt talks, gossips, random silly moments. And how you always calm me down in a practical manner. Seriously (Y) I picked up your habit on how to calm others down. HAHA
Okay, so I love you to bits and wish you awesome 3 years in your dream course and I can't wait till we can go to Europe together. Last long with gay tofu! Love you itty bitty! xxx
WenHui
I know we haven't been extremely close like we used to but I always think about you too! Next time, you'll have a sleepover at my house and we'll watch k-dramas/movies together.EVEN RUNNING MAN OK!
Haha, eh seriously I miss you alot and then we need to go date some days kk!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE YOU SOOOO SOOOO SOOO MUCH LO. Is you don't believe right. KNS dont want go poly go MI hahahahah, love you doll ;) xx
----
So I feel bad at comforting people nowadays. But ohwell! Okay, long draggy post, should start watch k dramas and do reviews on it! HAHAHA! gonna mkake you suckers blind with draggy post. Okay, I was joking about the suckers part. YOU'RE ALL MY LOVELY MUFFINS WHETHER YOU HATE ME OR NOT YAY!
HAHAH
k love always :)