Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

3 Feb 2012

#64 ban ban tahn geotjimal.

Hey dearies! Hehe, I miss blogging so I'm blogging again. Well, I'm supposed to tuition my cousin yesterday but it was so late, and we're just so shagged that I didn't tuition her. So I'll just do it in the afternoon. :D And I am currently watching.... PROTECT THE BOSS Cast members are Choi Kang Hee, Jin Sung, Jaejoong and Wang Ji Hye. I'm currently watching the sixth episode (I know I'm slow at watching dramas, though it aired last year and i'm only watching it this year, chessunghamnida). So yes, the plot has blossom faster than I expected. Same cast stuff again, both guys are rich but then the girl is something like dirt poor, by chance they met and KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPs on meeting each other.
So this story is like this girl has her fighting background which she desperately wants to bury and tries her best to not mention it in her interviews (she is always unsuccessful in getting jobs). So one day, she went to DN company, where the two handsome munchkins are working at, for interview. Kang Hee met Jaejoong but didn't know his position. So she wasn't interviewed, blatantly because they despised her 6 years education in a third grade university. She flared up at them, and caught the attention of Jaejoong then. But before that she has this HUGE barrier between herself and Jin Sung. So yeah, her job was to be Jin Sung's secretary. So yes, Jin Sung fell in love with her first, Jaejoong was mersmerized by her cuteness and spontaneity, she kind of like Jaejoong but is unsure. So the story grows and Ji Hye comes back from idk where to get back the heart of Jin Sung. So the plot gets thicker and the story grows a lot. Turns out Jaejoong, if I'm not wrong liked Ji Hye once! HAHA.
So uh, why did I say that the story blossomed faster than expected? It's because Jin Sung fell in love by the 3rd/4th episode. This drama has 18 episodes so I thought it was a pretty fast development.
---
So yes, that's the current update I have for PTB, I'm actually considering to do a vlog. But I'm not comfortable with my face hahahhahaha. So yeah.... maybe I should put it on my blog which no one knows. Like seriously no one. HAHAHA. So maybe some stranger would stumble upon or something hms.
I was also thinking of so handicrafts I could do when I'm on my job break after working one month in SMA. So I can sell them and stuffs. I still need to get mum to buy me Little Britain. We didn't buy it in USA cause the price was the same as in Singapore. Mind you it's retail price, so times the exchange rate and taxes USA set. IT IS BLOODY EXPENSIVE. Plus, mum promised me! I know when she was like HAIYO! on Bubbles DeVere she did enjoy the humor so I know she wants to watch it, /inserts sinister laugh/
Also, I will be posting about my work experience in SMA like next Friday/Saturday? I'm ending on the 10th. And honestly I don't wish to continue because of my boss. I don't know what's her point of view but I really don't like her unenthusiasm towards me. Also, she seriously is a FRIGID DAMMIT COMPLAINER. Like the despatch rider came super early, she called the company and shoot them. I mean yes, you could have told them nicely and requested the rider to return NICELY. What's with the big attitude through the phone?
AND, I am so tired these days. I can't wait for the time where I get to go Hong Kong with Hui Lin soon! LANGHAM PLACE YOU WAIT FOR ME, HONG KONG I'LL BE CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR ECONOMY SOON ^v^!
I hope Macau would treat me nicer this year. And I can't wait to shop till I drop in Taiwan in August. Seriously, I love the Dragon year. I mean, english AND chinese horoscope/zodiac/alamnac books have been saying that basically everything is good for the pig! Be it, luck, money, love, business. EVERYTHING. So yes. I'm now pondering what to do for my handicrafts.. I guess it'll be pyssla bead pins and rings and ornamnents. :) HEHEH. Seriously I feel moody sometimes, but so happy after a while! I guess, that's just a part of being a teenager :)
By the way if you are a hardcore shopper, you might want to noticed the place I mentioned, Langham Place . I hyper linked it so just press Langham Place yeah! Seriously, 13 levels of entertainment is bloody awesome. <3
K, love always! Bye <3