I just can't wait till I finish work! Like especially this FRIDAY. I hope they don't want me already, hehe. Cause I don't really wish to see, ahem, her face. Though I know i'll miss Zeraynne, Vani and Shi Rong. SO hm, yeah. I came in at like 8:15?? and then start work and chiong MPS matters before, ahem, SHE, comes and ask me do already or not. LOL. So yeah, currently hardly updating my twitter, neither for facebook. I am currently stuck at PTB ep7/8/9??? Cause I somehow got bored but will strive on to watch! HAHA, been watching running man though :) Yesterday I watched them in Thailand with oh-so-gorgeous Nichkhun. SERIOUSLY, HE CAN BE SECOND TO KIM TAE PYUNG. HAHAHAHAHAH. Okay, you can't compare looks alright? Hehe :)
---
Anyway yesterday I had my eh, lou hei session at tiong barhu :) And we were talking about my cousin and I during baby times. So yeap, mum said I rolled off the bed once, due to being overlooked. My cousin too, rolled off the bed when she was a baby. So I told my cousin, "because of that, biajie scored 213 for PSLE" Then we had an uproar, and my cousin was like, oh shit, I have a bad feeling. Cause she was aiming for 265. HAHAHHAHAHAHA OH SHIET. So we told her, if you don't score 300, you don't have to come home. STAY AWAY LOL!
And then I set a photo I took of myself in USA last year as my mum's lock screen, and she went walao, so ugly ley, HAIYO.
Then I'm like fine! *shows her twitter dp*
She is like eh! you ah, you photoshop your picture issit. (what a cool but sarcastic mum I have lol)
I was like NO I DID NOT MUM.
And she went all, then how come eye big big, face like quite slim.
So i told her, I can't help it if cameroid decides to make my face look slim, and I was testing out my contact lens mum.
BEST PART, "OH YEAH, YOU WEAR CONTACT LENS LIKE CAT"
Thanks mum, for believing you're daughter would photoshop her face.
haters must love my mum lol. I DIDN'T K HAHHAHAHAHA
Although my face magically looks slim all of a sudden. #ohwell .
---
I'm still thinking on what handicrafts to make! I bet my mum would go loco and say "KNS, MAKE SO MANY RUBBISH" lol, I know my mum too well, but I still go ahead and do.
Anyway, there isn't much to blog about these few days except that my mum told me after we're back from macau you need to go for orientation. I was like OH SHIT NO.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
alright, I hope you guys like my new blogskin yoh <3
Love always!
PS/ should arrange a meet up with huilin sooooon! TEA PARTY? HAHAHHAHAHAH
kthxbai!