Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

6 Feb 2012

#66 turning tables

Okay, so after yesterday, I drowned into a combo hit of flu and sore throat. I caught these bugs from, I presume, Daphne and Magaret. But duh, they got it worse than me. I realized after I'm back from new york, my immune system has weaken quite a lot.
So symptoms of my flu? backache, TERRIBLE HORRIBLE runny nose, blocked nose (so serious that I was choking in my sleep yesterday) and I'm placed in a bad mood, with a lot of newspaper dust to aggravate my condition.
I speak in this crude voice and my body starts to heat up for no good reason.
Best part? my dearest Nura doesn't tell me when she switches off the air conditioner and switches on the fan in another bloody direction. Specifically, THE BLOODY MOTHER EFFING CEILING.
Thanks Nura! All you ever cared about yourself is you and you and your face.
"oh phoebe! my face suddenly so itchy after I use the face cleanser"
Seriously, during work time? To go wash your face, Use half an hour's time to apply make up. And at 6 sharp you leave to go have fun? REALLY? Everytime you have a task you dump it to me. HOW BUSY ARE YOU NURA HONEY! CHANGING A FEW ADDRESSES DOESN'T KILL YOU. YOU ONLY HAVE 5 PEOPLE TO CHANGE. I HAVE A LIST OF NEWSPAPER ARTICLES TO SCAN AND DIRTY MY HANDS YOU WANNA EXCHANGE JOBS? Seriously? You are always like this aren't you? When you get to rest, you rest. REST LIKE FOREVER ALSO HAPPY. Last year, 6 months unpaid leave, insist to take don't you! MY LUCK TO MEET YOU SIA! NOW I KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT TIME.
---
Nura+combo hit+ WHAT CAN GET ANY BETTER!
---
I bet like many couples are like super excited for valentines day. But I cannot stand people putting lip locking pictures on facebook. I mean, I think sweet pecks on the cheeks are really sweet, cute and romantic. You wanna take it on the second level can be a a secret between the couples. And also, you kiss infront of people lips lock also okay, cause it's momentarily. But on facebook or the world wide web is PERMANENT. I see people FULL ON LIPS LOCK IN FRONT OF MYSELF. for as long as i can stare, it's forever there.
And also, i'm not gonna lie, i did say valentines day is single awareness day for people like me, FOREVERALONE #LOL. But, others take it to the extreme. oh dear..... so sad, all alone on v-day. want be my gf/bf? SERIOUSLY? It's only a day. you can date your friends! It's not always about couples, or being in a relationship. JEONG SHIM CHARYEO! (come to your senses in korean)
---
So I guess my temperature is starting to cool down. I seriously need a good rest. maybe tomorrow? I don't know. I'm just choked up like everything. Mind, body, emotionally. I should complain to idiot tonight. Maybe he'll know what to do. I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS AGAIN. Mum said the next day I come back from Macau is when orientation begins. Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
K, i love god <3
Love always