So I wasn't at work today. Was terribly sick with flu (cannot emphasize the pains I go through for this dammit flu) and sore throat. I have been sleeping my way throughout the day, like till 10+ wake up and watch a little /Mary stayed out all night/, have lunch, took my meds and plonked myself on the bed till like 4-5?
I'm like sweating like mad alright. SO HOT SUDDENLY. Yeah, so I was complaining to idiot, reply? AW YOU POOR GIRL.
Thanks lol, will try to strangle you the next time. Though it is considerate to leave me alone to recuperate. Idiot has to study for IGSCE (if I remember the acronym correctly)! Bloddy IB students needs alone time. ^^ Good luck !
HAHA
It's in April/May so if it was me, I feel screwed.
---
I have a like something new to complain/rant? I don't know I have plans during my awesome holidays before poly starts! So I guess my rant would be on the recently famous (again), AARON TAN.
So yeap, he has like only three videos. I'm too lazy to hyperlink them! So I'll just briefly explain them!
FIRST VIDEO:
He hating on the new beau of his girlfriend and made a hate video to threaten the poor beau that if he is found by Aaron, he's going down.
SECOND VIDEO:
He made a comeback! With some added meat on his face! (First thought: boys home gives good food, lol). It seems like he had a renovation in his house too! He's video purpose was a rebuttal towards Steven Lim telling him that it doesn't matter whether his ex girlfriend left him or not. He can just stand up and move on. He got mad at Steven for, I guess poking his nose into Aaron's matter!
THIRD VIDEO:
A video response to Steven's EPIC video response to his second video. Noah wanting to be the referee and Dee Kosh with his gentle reminder on posting responsibly.
------------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts on the Steven's EPIC response was a new found respect. You'll feel it in the video, trust me.
I personally really want to watch the sparring session! I mean it'll be fun to see Singapore's infamous youtubers sparring, I'm quite sure it'll be funny as hell or something HAHA.
And to Aaron, all I can say is that, I'm disappointed he didn't realize how he acted in his video, posting it online was very impulsive and shows that he didn't think through CAREFULLY what he is going to say in his video. Be it first, second or third video, he failed to understand. Saddening isn't it. Plus, what Noah did was basically just like for entertainment purposes! He wasn't mocking at Aaron. What Dee Kosh did was to just remind Singaporeans that we need to post responsibly and that if we were going to post videos, in English, we should speak proper English so as to not disgrace ourselves (WHICH IS EXACTLY ONE OF WHY WE LAUGH AT AARON). And he thought all of that was mockery.
In the last part, he seems as though he cried, and asking why netizens are flaming him because of his English and that they are plenty of others who couldn't speak proper English. But Mr. Tan, they know their limits that they couldn't speak proper English, you don't. You persistently, keep trying to speak in your broken English and never try to improve your language and disgrace yourself. So are you trying to gain sympathy at the last part? I don't know about the others, but I'm definitely not pitying you. I WOULD NEVER PITY someone who isn't repentant.
----
Yeap, so I guess that's all for today. I realize I cannot rant everyday because that means that I'm angry everyday and that ain't good y'all. So I'm ending of this post hoping everyone stay cheerful!
Love always,
PS/ CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE MY BLOODY ENROLLMENT PACKAGE.
PPS/ will talk about MSOAN (acronym) in tomorrow's post!
PPPS/ HOPE NURA DOESN'T PISS ME OFF
PPPPS/ Hope if I was to sell Pyssla Beads, there'll be sales :) HAHAAHA #wishful thinking.
BYE!