WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SOME EXPLETIVES CAUSE I CANNOT CONTAIN MY ANGER SOMETIMES.
Hey lovely munchknis ;)
BREAKING NEWS: I AM OFFICIALLY JOBLESS!!!
Haha, well I mean, I don't have to see Margaret anymore!! I cannot emphasize my joy haha, I think if you were to come up to me and tell me "congrats! you're jobless" I'll go like "fyeah! NO MORE MARGARET AND THE DISGUSTING SUCKUPS I HAVE TO FACE!!"
Seriously, this is the satisfaction @ 6:00 sharp you know!!!
So my blogpost today would be about work, and the importance of finding a job you're really passionate about.
---
So, it's a really sunny day, I start my day to work with a shuffle+loop with a secret garden playlist.
I reach there and everyone seems so friendly. But you'll never understand what's behind those fake smiles plastered on their face. Trust me, I have just "been there, done that" for a female dominant environment, there are aplenty of office politics. And the only time you discuss about it is when you're out to lunch. NEVER EVER DISCUSS IT IN OFFICE. Unless you're using whatsapp. Then you better lock you're phone in case any "kay-pohs" unlock your phone when you're not around to check if you talk bad about them behind their back.
In my case, I have been "cursed" (figure of speech) with a bad boss and a bad department colleague that really, really, really, really, is SO MOTHER EFFING PREPOSTEROUS THAT SHE LITERALLY, REACHED THE LIMIT OF MY PATIENCE. Seriously, it was at this point of annoyance where I shoot her a black face and a cold reply. I don't normally do this to people, unless, that IS my point of annoyance which they clearly tried to test.
I mean, can you live in an environment, where she is so bloody selfish that she switches of/on the aircon whenever she damn well pleases? She turns the fan which was blowing at you because you seriously need it and apparently, she turned off the air con, when you're out to the toilet. AND DOESN'T TELL YOU? Whenever there's a job set for her, she dumps it on you? Like newspaper cutting, opening the mail, changing the date of the franking machine, franks mails, enveloping receipts? WELL, WHAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY HER JOB, BECAME MINE. You know, I understand it is part of my job scope to do so. But she never took turns with me. IT WAS ALL MINE. I have to wait for the MOH report to do newspaper cutting right, and when I have like seriously a whole lot of MPS matters to settle for my boss, SHE WILL ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE BY ASKING "HEY PHOEBE, HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE MOH REPORT?" SASQ NURA, CAUSE IF I HAVE GOTTEN IT, I WOULD HAVE STARTED TO DO IT. ARE YOU THAT BLIND TO NOT FIGURE OUT THAT I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS AT HAND>??????!!!!!!!! Seriously, you should know, it's the favourite tree you love to bark against that set the MPS matters for me!
I am amazed how I could have suffered you're temperamental attitude everynow and fucking then.
And god margaret. You really really really are old and seriously have no motherfucking idea on how to control your emotions! You smile at others and then you when you face me, your smile disappears and you show me your best "attitude". REALLY? As a manager, you do this? And you pass me items that has to be sent out by the end of the day, yet you don't lend a hand to me when both your staffs are either on MC or half-day?
You know I tried to empathize with you when SR told me that when Martin went on his 2-week Europe trip, he has 300 emails to reply. When you you went on your 1 week China/Russia trip, you had 2000 emails to reply.
But what were you doing? You talked to others, took your own sweet time to come back and stuff. WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF URGENCY? It's hilarious how ironic you are, I mean as a manager, you don't know that it is really important to do those top priority things and you can go for like a 10-15 mins full on gossip session with some others.
Andi'm sorry, but I cannot stand bootlickers, I mean, I know that it is quite handy and some people, maybe especially those who are of seniority positions, likes to be sucked up (sounds wrong) to. BUT I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STAND IT. I always roll my eyes when I see bootlicking in action.
I hate it when I have to do someone's work, when they are 1)doing overdue work, in a dilly-dally mode. OR 2) have nothing to do.
SO APPARENTLY NUMBER 1 HAPPENED ON ME. AND LIKE OMAIGAWD IT WAS SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!!!!
And so to be more efficient, I decided to do it in both softwares at the sametime. It was early in the morning and then only Margaret and I was in the office, so I plugged in my ear piece and then played SNSD hello baby to listen. So everything was in a smaller window. She thought that I was watching the Hello Baby instead of doing her work and she raised her voice at me.
I WAS LIKE SHOCKED BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I have been having the listen/watch something at work while doing stuffs habit. I also manage to finish enveloping like 1500 mother fucking thin receipts in two days alright. I have that high an efficiency and you accuse me of watching the show. OH NO YOU DIDN'T If you cared so much about work not done, why won't you just pass it back to Daphne which was rightfully hers! I'm not obliged to do your job you know! I'm under front desk not MPS. Don't give me your oh-so-mighty hooha. I don't deserve this shit. You want to compare who has a higher position? Let's see, there is the HR manager, Martin and Dr Chong. You're just a MPS manager. Tsk.
And also, I pity your husband. Nothing much to enjoy from you. It's amazing how you get two kids.
So remember, you will only enjoy your part time job, when you know you done your best for your o levels (presumably you're like fresh out of secondary school). In near future, PLEASE FIND A JOB YOU'RE REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT. And always pray to get a good boss who is impartial and doesn't show favouritism :)
---
So yes, I'm a free girl now!
And I can't wait for valentines day. Going out with my dearest Huilin. WE'RE GOING TO GOSSIP LIKE MAD!! OHSHIET, just girls being girls ;)
Hehe, going go jot down some pyssla beads design for like maybe sales :) HEHE :)
And like source for some awesome stuffs for my upcoming room. I hope there'll be floral wallpaper for me to paste on my ceiling. Imma like paint my wall lilac/pinkish and then draw some vintage swirls in black on the top right hand. THIS IS SO EXICITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAH
---
SPians were mother effing awesome yesterday & duh, forever!!
Talked to a few of them who were so friendly! HAHA, we were like think oh shit, it'll be so awkward during orientation #sotrue. BUT AKMAL'S EITHER GOING TO SAY KKABYUL/BLACK PEARL/FEE BEE so i'll raise my hand HAHAHHAHA,
Siao, yesterday first time so many retweets, I was like WHUT OvO ?! haha :0
Kay, i'm pass the comp to my cousin :) sorry for the lengthy post and some expletives :/
Love always, AND BE CHEERFUL!