So I also went out with my dear Hui Lin on valentines day ;) WE HAD SO MUCH TO TALK ^^ It's so happy to be out with one of my best girlfriend and just sit there, gossip and chat. I mean, we hardly bitch because we don't hate anyone in particular. We just chip in opinions and also like laugh. OH gosh :') SO yeah, might be going for a breakfast date with Kai Li, shoulld ask besties if they want to go ^^
Hm, yesterday was alright, I'm a good girl and stuff ^^
Before the start of my post for today, just wanna share this awesome picture from USA, it's from this cafe called "Le pain Quotidien"
^_~
Their coffee is well, 7/10
Pastry would be 9/10 depending which you order. Madeline would be a 9, croissant would be a 10 :) THEIR TARTS ARE AWESOME ^^
This Le Pain Quotidien I visited was @ central park west :) So if anyone is visiting New York City, I do reccomend to go there. There is one that is near the Rockefeller Centre so please do go #selfpromotion
---
Today's post is about MY DISH FOR TODAY. Hahah, it's just a simply toasted/grilled porterbello mushrooms ^^
So here is just the pictures to make it :) (ps/ I know that the end product doesn't look like those very high-class type of presentation, please bear with me)
Here are the ingredients you need, Portebello mushrooms, salted butter and finely chopped garlic (you can use garlic spread for a faster
So just get like 1/10 of the whole butter and mix adequate (you need aggaration) of garlic to mix it.
get something like that~
remove the stalk~
I know it is a badly spread mushroom :p
Preheat your toaster~
then 'pop' your mushies in ^^
mushroom has juice
TADA.
Review? Well, there is room for inprovement. Well I do have to warn you if you're doing the spread from scratch you'd have to add like 2 pinches of salt. Cause the end product is like not salty. Different situation if you use the garlic spread, ready made types. I mean, there isn't a need to season anything. :) So my rating on this dish is uh, 6/10 . THAT'S BAD. So I'm like considering to make my f&n portebello dish next week for mum. I KNOW THAT TASTES AWESOME. HAHAH #selfpraise
----
Ah, tomorrow is a day of earning money. Shall go to aunt's house to clean for her. #nojoke 2 storey house mother effing tiring. So she's paying me $10 per hour, which seems reasonable judging from the scale of her house... so I hope I work around 6-7 hours? so I get my pay straight (if i'm not wrong)
k, so I am hoping to be a tutor for any kids/teenagers please tweet or formspring me :p #inneedofmoney
I did alright for o's so please hire me. HAHAHAH :) PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE IN NEED OF A TUTOR CONTACT ME~~~
alright, love always bye ^^