Hello~ I slept at like 3? last night. And mum promised a macbook since DMC needs it. Also, the new mountain lion is out, so probably i'm gonna get it in my mac. Hopefully I don't have to boot in the windows too :(
I know this is like a slipshod post I'm sorry, I'm kind of in a rush :(
Going to Paragon's Muji soon to enquire about a bed that mum and I set eyes on. Hope they do have single/super single size. I don't need a queen size bed lol.
Loving my outfit. Just a plain white shirt with jean shorts. Wonder what's for dinner /stomach grumbles/
Watched runningman just now~ tomorrow's the korean class and I hope I get a ticket to the SS4 I really hope for a dash of hope!
And yes, DMC/DMAT people are awesome and friendly. I love to overreact and anticipate others' reaction HAHAHAH. Okay, so I gotta leave now~ might do a proper post later tonight! #hungrygirl95 :p
kk, love always
stay cheerful ^^
BYE!