Hello ^^ I went out with my dearest girlfriend kaili today :) Hehe, and she gave me a valentines card she wrote on v-day itself :) So we went to food for thought for some really awesome breakfast. Yet again at Food for thought! And today we realised actually they was another level of basic works, which is full works! We still stayed loyal with our order 2 house work! HAHA, I mean the bacon was superb today! And also, today's brioche WAS HUGE, HUGE I TELL YOU. /overreacting/ And then we went to uh, where? Oh yes, AMK to collect my glasses /wearing them now/ and we had ice cream at MOF, japanese cafe. IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. SO by then I was busy tweeting Tiffany and Bryan (perv), they're super cute I swear BRYAN ISN'T LIKE HIS AGE SOMETIMES. Ok, haha maybe i'm like a little overreacting. He's a nice dude but uh.. HAHAHAHA. okay, tiffany sings well ^^ omg people are so nice nowadays. Can't wait to meet them at SP! See how are people great? My girlfriend is in there, DMC peoples are bloody awesome, tiffany is a friendly girl, bryan is like funny and there's a new girl called georgia I just made friends with. hehe, live is goooooooooooooood ;)
k, so I'm sorry for yet another short post again but life doesn't have so much happenings lately so i have not much to blog about. I'm sure i'll be chatty when school starts! hehe, I promise!
love you guys whoever you are, x.
PS/ from twitter.
#ificouldwishforanything I wish that cancer didn't exist.