你不等了,说好的幸福呢?So hello everyone :) Time check is 7:43pm now. I just finished om-nom on my dinner. I cooked it so it taste extra nice to me. HAHA.
What did I do today... hm.. I was awakened by mum to exercise *would love to but was not in a energetic mode* So i snoozed and mum was like grumpy and all so I woke up and went to exercise. I mean yeah climbing staircase is fun. BUT I HATE TO SWEAT INVOLUNTARILY.
:(
Oh my god, so you know Georgia loves baking just like I do. But we don't have an oven at home >_< THAT'S THE WORSE THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO BAKE! Seriously :(
But she prefers decorating > baking. Hehe, so we were like discussing what for the bake off, but competition gives me stress. HAHA, so we just settled down to bake nyan cat cake. OMG SO CUTE >_< but I'll leave the decorations to her, I can do the baking xP.
It must be soooo fun! HAHA
Ah, lately there isn't much to rant about. Means I'm happy...? HAHA, I don't know :p I'm making a cheese cake tomorrow. I hope it turns out well. I cannot make up my mind on whether to go for the mascarpone chocolate cheese cake or the raspberry cheesecake.
So Bryan has this new audio uploaded on sound cloud~ It's called nachos anyone. Go listen. I don't have the link lol. But I guess if you go soundcloud.com type nachos anyone, YOU WILL FIND IT WOOHOO. Haha ^^
AISH WHAT CHEESECAKE TO MAKE :(
RASPBERRY I GUESS.
Alright, so I'm ending of the post here ^^
Hope you guys had a lovely day.
Love always,
PS/ Korean homework is so hard -_-''