Hello all, I am busy (not really) sourcing for stuff to rant. But I can't find it.
Maybe about some people on this group..? I mean, it is so nice to create a chalet for us and all. But with 800+ people ? It isn't really feasible. But in the end it's like cancelled. So yeah. And like they are so active on trying to get back our student concession fare for us. I mean that's nice. But, I hope I don't sound like a buzz kill, I don't think anyone bothers. The reason why we do not have our previous concession fare is because LTA says they're going to make a loss. I cannot remember how much. Probably 2.8 million? If I remembered correctly. So yea, there is nothing we can do. I mean yes, we're/ and our parents are burning a hole in our pocket. But we'll just have to suck it up and just let it be. I don't have any feasible suggestions, neither do I have any comforting words. So yeah. I totally appreciate the effort though.
---
I was hooked on soundcloud today! It was fun. You can really hear yourself how you sound in real life and IT WAS AWESOME. Cause I love to sing. But then the mic and recorder in my acer computer keeps making me sound SUPER DISGUSTING. I fret not now ^^ I have soundcloud. But I'm a little shy about my voice haha, but I posted one ( I think) on twitter. And Bryan clicked it. I honestly didn't expect anyone to click it though. HAHAH. And he was like you sing better than I expected. Then I was thinking to myself. Do I give the impression of I have a bad voice :p HAHA. And he couldn't pull through the whole song cause he couldn't understand korean. LOL, HE DOESN'T LIKE KPOP. Tiffany, Georgia, Bryan and I WERE SO ACTIVE THIS MORNING. So in the end I actually didn't sleep -_- BUT IT WAS SO FUN HEHEH.
Oh by the way, it isn't an advertisement to promote soundcloud alright. LOL.
AHHH, cannot wait to go to the IT fair with Georgia and Tiffany to buy her macbook. But I'm still considering the SP roadshow one. I think it's cheaper. AND I DON'T WANT TO CAMP 5 HOURS IN SP >_<
HAHAH, my and my lazy genes+bones.
I can't wait for the next episode of running man with Lee Da Hae though ^^ and the next next episode with all 5 members of Big Bang ! /BE PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY/ lol
alright, short update of my life
BYE! LOVE ALWAYS! X
PS/ couldn't make my strawberry (changed) cheesecake cause THE NTUC I WENT DON'T SELL CREAM CHEESE. WTF IS THIS?!!!!