Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

1 Mar 2012

#75 the scars of your love, they leave me breathless.

Hello! It's been I guess, 2 weeks since I last blogged? I'm sorry if I've been neglecting this space. BUT EVERYTHING IS JUST PASSING BY SO SLOWLY. I AM NOT TO BE BLAMED.
Well I guess the perks is that I received my Singapore Poly enrolment package! Yay! Ah, so you know probably you'll go all like "Yay! the enrolment package will have a lot of fun things so awesome isn't it!!" YEAH IT'S FULL OF FORMS FOR TUITION GRANT INTER GIRO BANK FORMS AND LIKE THE WORST I SAW WAS THAT I NEED TO GO FOR A MEDICAL CHECK UP. Damn. I mean I got confused at the start, like they were saying it's only for two marine courses. But then the booklet stated that every student have to go. So I ring them up and enquire about this matter. Then the guy said "oh everyone has to do it." I got pissed, because I was thinking why the hell do I need to do it ?? !@#$#$%^&&*&*!!! SO I asked, out of dissatisfaction, "why?" And he went "Because this is to ensure you're fit for the course."
I was boiling on the inside because, I don't know, does this mean, if i'm anorexic/obese I CANNOT ATTEND DMC???? What in the world?! I'm sorry but I was just speaking what's inside my heart. So then my green contact lens expired 2 days ago.. So I tried on my grey contacts today, when I asked on twitter which color, brown or grey, should be tested. Charmaine said grey so I decided to take her advice! WEEHOO. Thank god I dong't look creepy in it ^^ And then I tried to doll myself up and took some pictures. And it was alright... :D I mean I just started learning to put this really thin strip of gel/liquid eyeliner so please bear with me. >_<
I'm sorry, I wasn't confident enough with the other pictures. Less chance for people to ridicule me ._. 
Was talking to idiot last night. Haven't felt so comforted since the last time I remembered. And Idiot's coming back for a while soon. So yay! ^^ Ah well, I'm ending it here :) byebye!
Love always!