Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

3 Mar 2012

#77 fever.

I'm like completely immersed with Michael Buble's motherfucking sexy voice. Seriously you can not, not like his voice! I mean his eye contact with camera makes you like, captured. So, it's quite easily hooked on to his charismatic voice. I'm not exactly in love with his face. And who gives a shit about his age? If you're going to tell me, Skeeter Davis with her lovely voice, revived on the dead looking like a zombie, singing "end of the world" I WOULD JUST LISTEN. Oh yeah.
---
So Korean class was alright today, went out with no breakfast and the only meal I had was a set meal at Hans. And a Ferreror Rocher. I'm a little tired. And also angst and frustrated easily. Menses isn't really that fun. I mean I am lucky I hardly suffer cramps like some girls. But just I hate it when I mood swing because I don't want to lash out at others whom made me angry but it isn't really that big of a problem.
---
I guess make up when leaving the house other than going downstairs to the market for lunch will I not put make up. Maybe just contact lens to Tiong Barhu at least. Cause like what I said in my previous post, I ain't going out looking like a pile of shit. I just need to remember to slather some moisturizer on my face before starting the primer and all -_- Like I was so blind to not realize the bottle of moisturizer was in front of me until I went back to the room to put back all the cosmetics. OH YES, THAT BLIND.
So here's a shot for today,
Haha, sorry for the random face.
I mean I guess I did improve from last year, not making duck face, being a fail at eyeliners (which I once thought was so motherfucking hard to draw) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. So yes, mum was like, "eh why eyeliner so thick?" Then I was so shocked because while applying it I was trying my really best to put just a thin strip, and I did it. So I closed my eyes and said "Does this look thick?" She was like, "eh, very thin ley, so weird. It looks thick when you open your eyes." LOL.
---
Can't wait for camp next week! Yay! Aw but I'm not staying over :( I forgot I've got korean classes, HM.
Alright thats for now. Probably I'll do up a post tomorrow on a girl's insecurity(ies). TRY ALRIGHT! HAHA
Okay, bye then!
Love always, x.