Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

3 Mar 2012

#78 When I hear the sound of violin, long ago, it began.

Hi, it's lazy afternoon + Sunday, and here I am lazing on the floor, blogging and also watching on call 36 hours.
Well I second last post I promised to share about my travelling experience and also yesterday's post I said about a girl's insecurity(ies) ._.
Okay maybe half-half :D? HAHAH
---
Travelling.
Where would you want to fly to this time? I'm always excited about taking a plane ride and visit a foreign land. I feel thrilled to be like what, 10,000 feet up in the air, in the clouds. I love that feeling. And being in another country, experiencing what their lives are, living in their culture (example in Korea, you'll need to like bow to your elders, and be really courteous. *do correct me if i'm wrong, as this is what I seemingly remember). They food of their country can be so different from other countries. Like in Italy, pasta, pizza and grill are always seen on the table during dinner whereas, in Asian countries like Japan, rice is the most common commodity seen on the table. So well I guess my little traveling experience today would be about France ? Cause it's really short haha. Ah well I took the Eurostar rail (awesome train ride, simply fantastic and you just feel a sense of securit in it) from king's cross station in London and to uh, somewhere in the middle of Paris. I forgot the name ._. So on the first day we were like trying really hard to pay attention to the metro name :( TONGUE TWISTING I SWEAR. Ah well we finally found our way to our hotel, checked in and had our lunch. Lunch was and KFC and it isn't very nice :/ plus the gypsy woman that came in was super annoying, she kept circling our table -_-.
Ah then we made our way to the lovely eiffel tower ^^ it's a magnificent structure.. Till now I have no idea why was it built o_o shall google it later! Haha :) then we took a couple of photos and explored its vicinity. I SWEAR THERE WAS NOTHING TO EAT IN THAT VICINITY SO WE ENDED UP WALKING LIKE 2 hours!!! finally found a Lebanese restaurant. The food there made the walk felt worth it ;) the restaurant waiters are so hospitableit is such a joy to be dining there :') ah so we took the bus to bring us to the nearest metro >_< it was a fun experience because it was the first time we took a bus in a foreign area. Normally we always ride the metro :) ah but I forgot to add before going to the Lebanese restaurant, we actually went to the Napoleon castle where if I remembered correctly, the some was made of pure gold *_*.
We then went back to the hotel to rest ! The next day was spent fully at the Louvre museum! The glass pyramid which signifies the entrance to the museum was actually an idea from a Chinese architect. And it's actually underground ! It's so super exciting! The artifacts and drawings displayed are so wonderful. I, for one ain't an artsy person. BUT GOSH THOSE DRAWINGS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. So yeah, basically, that was my last day in Paris for that month. Because at night, we went to Bercy (train station) to take the sleeper to Italy. And then after spending about 2 weeks in Italy we took a train (again), back to Paris and Musee' D Orsay. Where I saw a painting of a woman's vagina. O_O
Ah well, we had an awesome lunch before going in there ( I had this super awesome egg-breakfast-ish dish and sandwiches) And we actually felt the huge vibration of the metro running under us. HAHAH, That night we went to a pub-ish restaurant place called Hippo just round the corner of my hotel. Ah the food was good. I realized that food wise, I have been really lucky to you know not go into some disgusting food served restaurant. HAHAHAHA. Except one in Italy. AL PINOCCHIO I BLOODY REMEMBER YOUR NAME YOU ARE NEAR THE FONTANA DI TREVI. I WILL NEVER GO THERE GOSH.
(Side note I suddenly thought of the cheescake factory's vanilla cheesecake and short bread pizza. OH MY YUM YUM.)
So then the next day, cabbed to Charles De Gaulle aiport and A380 my way home~
---
There so this is my little experience in France. The next post at night, I will try my best to, talk about a girl's insecuriy(ies). I have a few running through my mind.
1) Feeling of never being good enough.
2) Always thinking that they're fat
3) Being lonely
4)No one gives a shit about them.
There so I was hoping to talk about 5 topics... Just needed to think of one more...
Alright then,
ciao bella, see you later.
Love always, x